No announcement yet.

Bye bye John Gruden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My guess is that Mark Davis the Raiders owner was all but sturdily told he had to do this and so he let Jon resign even though he did not want to have to let him go. NFL is woke and probably never will go broke but sure has lost a whole lot of fans and support over the last couple years

That being said, its not surprising he got let go for what he said. Heck Im sure i could get let go 100 times over for texts, and emails i have sent over the last 10 years.

Comment

Bye bye John Gruden

I haven’t seen the emails and don’t really care. All I want to know is how did we become such a nation of pansies?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I had to google up that guy, I guess a don’t give 2 *’s , waste of time

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
          I had to google up that guy, I guess a don’t give 2 *’s , waste of time
          Which part googling him or telling us about it?

Comment

Superbowl 2022 Halftime performers.

Fire all those that said anything masogonist, antihomo, n word, b word, honky, cracker, etc… in last ten years. Defamatory of any type they go. Who makes the cut?

Oh…oops NFL doesnt go both ways in equality…of marketing.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post

Which part googling him or telling us about it?
              Reading who he was why people care and what was leaked in the email, welcome to the new America

Comment

The “e” in email stands for evidence.

And in the cloud, it lasts forever. For most people it will not matter. Anyone that might be in a public position in the future however…..

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                  Superbowl 2022 Halftime performers.

Fire all those that said anything masogonist, antihomo, n word, b word, honky, cracker, etc… in last ten years. Defamatory of any type they go. Who makes the cut?

Oh…oops NFL doesnt go both ways in equality…of marketing.
                  100%
                  How about a 15 minutes of silence in morning for the death of the
                  USA as we knew it

Comment

Had Gruden made these comments while rapping, rather than in an email, he'd still be coaching.

Comment

I read some of it. I think a lot of what he says, a lot of us agree with. Probably shouldn’t have put it into an email lol.

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
                        Reading who he was why people care and what was leaked in the email, welcome to the new America
                        Yes, it’s crazy but not really new. Now there’s just a lot more traceable evidence.

The OJ trial was almost 30 years ago. What hung it for the prosecution was detective Fuhrman making a comment that he had never use the N-word. Even if he had it was his word against someone else and he denied it.

Well, up until a woman had him on tape.

That tape using a racial slur was a major factor in OJ walking where he very likely committed a murder and Mark Fuhrman ending his career and being prosecuted for perjury.

The only difference between now and 30 years ago was that everything now is almost permanent. Everybody including small children are carrying around recorders, cameras and sending text messages and emails. Many if not most businesses now record everything inside and outside, people have cameras on the doorbell and other places around the house, etc.

Paula Deen lost her popular TV show eight years ago because of the same thing.

What has changed for the most part is privacy.

In my opinion …

Comment

once coach O is let go, then LSU should hire him!

Comment

Sad to see him gone!

Comment

Any of the “offended” people can say or do anything they want to with ZERO reprecussions. This world is NUTS. The NFL is a joke. When Washington renamed their team because the word Redskin was offensive they lost me. I bet not one person of NATIVE AMERICAN heritage was offended. I do not understand today’s culture of “wokeness” whatever the hell that means, where everyone is offended at anything and everything, nor will I support or participate in it!!

Comment

Garbage, he did nothing wrong. Every man has said something like this. Not to mention it was in a private email. This is a total joke. Gruden was right, no one should be told to draft queers, blacks, whites, trans whatever you are. The best guys should be drafted PERIOD. If it happens to be a queer so be it. Sickening what this country is becoming.

Comment

Working...
                                X