Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DPS everywhere between Hondo, Uvalde, and Rock Springs….

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DPS everywhere between Hondo, Uvalde, and Rock Springs….

I’ve never seen this many around here. Apparently there has been an average of a kidnapping or car jacking a day by drug smugglers. They’ve gotten really bold, jumping from vehicle to vehicle to stay ahead of law enforcement. Trooper that my brother knows told him not to leave the keys in his truck when he stops to open gates, and not to stop for anyone in the road. Said run them over if necessary. They’re overpowering people in large groups. Showed him an app with every dwelling, no matter how small marked on it. Each one was marked red, yellow, or green according to how likely someone is to be there and how difficult to gain entry. The smugglers are using this to get around. Our barndominium was marked red, but the camps near us were yellow and green. Trooper said to be extremely cautious and not leave firearms accessible or keys in any vehicles including utv’s. What’s happening on our border has got to stop!

Been wondering what was going on, we’re south of junction in telegraph and have seen 6 dps in 6 days cruising 377. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
      I’ve never seen this many around here. Apparently there has been an average of a kidnapping or car jacking a day by drug smugglers. They’ve gotten really bold, jumping from vehicle to vehicle to stay ahead of law enforcement. Trooper that my brother knows told him not to leave the keys in his truck when he stops to open gates, and not to stop for anyone in the road. Said run them over if necessary. They’re overpowering people in large groups. Showed him an app with every dwelling, no matter how small marked on it. Each one was marked red, yellow, or green according to how likely someone is to be there and how difficult to gain entry. The smugglers are using this to get around. Our barndominium was marked red, but the camps near us were yellow and green. Trooper said to be extremely cautious and not leave firearms accessible or keys in any vehicles including utv’s. What’s happening on our border has got to stop!
      SSS.
      People down there will wake up one day.

Comment

Week before last I counted 19 from north of encinal to Pearsall. Got stop for a warning on the access rd. I asked why so much activity. He just replied SMUGGLERS

Comment

Lol, I've counted over three dozen from rio grande city to laredo back during operation linebacker...I'm assuming operation lone star has them stationed in specific areas.

Comment

Yep all along the border. Stacked even tighter the closer you get. You should see how many between Uvalde and Del Rio. Called BP this morning on some illegals cutting through a field on the side of the road in Brackettville. Said they couldn’t do anything, stopped at the next DPS car told them where and they took off and got them. Freakin ridiculous the amount of illegal traffic coming through because of this communist puppet administration. We’ve literally had to call BP about every other weekend since March.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. I’ve got family outside of Hondo. I’ll pass the word on.

Comment

Thank you Potato Joe, the Ho and everyone who voted for them

Comment

Just got off the phone with relatives in the area. A few days ago my mother-in-law and some relatives were driving around that area visiting other relatives. She said they stopped counting DPS vehicles because they were everywhere. Said they saw at least 50 in 2 days.

Comment

I counted 17 on 55 between montell and uvalde 2 weeks ago. Glad to see them.

Comment

It’s called: Operation Lone Star

Comment

I’ve noticed very few troopers patrolling up here in north Texas this spring/summer.

Comment

Hope they aren't making their way to Utopia

Comment

I wonder how bad it is down around Brownsville? We’re going down for the white wing opener and the place is actually on the other side of the border fence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Deuce16 View Post
                              It’s called: Operation Lone Star
                              This.

Dps has ramped up their border deployments again. Nothing new really.

I work a side gig with a troop who goes once a month for a few days.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X