No announcement yet.

Diy Ebike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s really cool-I have been thinking about getting one but might go this way. I might have to hit you up for advice
    Last edited by perow; 09-15-2018, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
      That’s really cool-I have been thinking about getting one but more got go this way. I might have to hit you up for advice
      put 10 miles on it this evening after the rain stopped. its a lot of fun riding and i cant wait to use it to access some hunting areas that were too far of a walk.

rides like a silent motorcycle..at least i thought it did. took a wet corner at about 28 mph full lean and wiped out lol. first time ive skinned up my knee since i was a kid i think.

Comment

So you just pedal when the GW is looking! Nice [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Finished

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Bad azz!

Comment

I need to spend more time on public land close to the house. Lots of trails but very limited roads.

One of these would work great

Comment

sweet rig!!!

Comment

Very nice set up!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                      I need to spend more time on public land close to the house. Lots of trails but very limited roads.

One of these would work great
                      ^^^ you have the perfect place to wear one out. Unless you want to walk 7 miles one way or navigate a boat in a 9 mile log jam that’s the only option!

Comment

Can you use an e-bike on public land? I know bicycles are ok but once they're motorized...?

Comment

Originally posted by Onski69 View Post
                          Can you use an e-bike on public land? I know bicycles are ok but once they're motorized...?
                          supposedly on the federal level they only recognize motors over 750W as motorized. would need to check the regs for each area though.

Comment

much thanks! i've always thought about it. I'm an avid bicycle rider but love my motocross and thought it'd be fun to do some scouting/riding but wasn't sure if the GW would take to kindly to that. I mean it's not really making any noise or tearing anything up but it is a motorized vehicle soooo... Probably just best for me to ask the local GW and get pre-approval first. I'm not so sure 'better to ask for forgiveness than for permission' would apply. lol

Comment

video looks awesome. No video of the wipeout?

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
                                supposedly on the federal level they only recognize motors over 750W as motorized. would need to check the regs for each area though.

If anyone is watching just start pedaling till they gone lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X