Duck season and ammo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duck season and ammo

I knew it would happen but it’s going to be a real problem trying to find steel shot for this duck season. I don’t hunt a lot and usually buy a case a year. But it’s out of stock everywhere

Anyone have a source that has a stock of steel loads?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep checking academy, Rogers, Mack’s,scheels, etc. You should be able to find some, it just might not be what you really want.

Comment

I have some Federal 3 inch steel loads in different shot sizes left from when I quit waterfowl hunting. I am west of Lampasas.

Comment

I was by camping world in spring last week and they had pallets of the Winchester and Remington steel shot, I have also seen it quite regularly on my swings through Academy.

Comment

Saw a decent Amount at bass pro in Katy

Comment

Plenty of options from ammoseek. Might have to pay a little more, but supply and demand

Comment

You provide the hunt and I’ll bring the ammo!

Comment

Probably end up like this last week or 2. Went from no 12 guage shells on the shelf at all to literally pallets of the stuff everywhere. Give it time. I bet you see a major influx right before season opens.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Have some cases of browning BXD 3 shot and BB from last season. Let me know if your interested

Comment

Working...
                  X