Tractor guys… good value?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tractor guys… good value?

I found a 2019 John Deere 5045 45 hp 4x4 with FEL. Odometer reads 42 hours. It also comes with a 6’ frontier shredder that has only been used a couple of times. Over 4 years of warranty left. Asking price is $27,900. Seems like a good deal to me but wanted to see what the GS thought? Thanks
    Last edited by Full Throttle; 06-17-2021, 05:46 PM.

Sounds like a fair price. Tractorhouse.com is good for referencing tractor values.
    TractorHouse.com is the go-to source for buying and selling new & used Farm Equipment. Buyers can find a full range of Tractors, Less than 40 HP Tractors, 40 HP to 99 HP Tractors, 100 HP to 174 HP Tractors, 175 HP to 299 HP Tractors, 300 HP or Greater Tractors, Planting Equipment, Harvesters, Harvest Equipment, Tillage Equipment, Hay and Forage Equipment, Chemical Applicators, Utility UTVs, Lawn Mowers, Manure Handling, Grain Handling / Storage Equipment, Ag Trailers, Precision Ag, Specialty Crop Equipment, Attachments, Parts, and more at TractorHouse.com

Comment

Is it an E Or D?

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
        Is it an E Or D?

I think it is a D model. Guy is supposed to be finding out. I think the only difference is the hitch correct?

Comment

I don’t know what different between the D and E models, but have noticed the Ds are usually slightly cheaper.

Comment

pretty good deal

Comment

Working...
            X