Gabby Petito Missing ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
    The more I think about it the more I lean towards hoax. If he talks to the police and gives them any information at all it either would blow the hoax, or if you give a misinformation then it would be lying to the police and so he can get in trouble for that. So far all he's done is not talk to the police, and that's not against the law. Also so far the gal just hasn't called anybody, which is also not against the law. They might have staged their fight the other day which would have been against the law, but they can not own up to that and it would all be unprovable. I could be wrong and maybe he killed her, but he doesn't really seem to be acting like the normal people who kill somebody, and that's what makes me think there's a solid chance it's just a hoax to get YouTube followers and national attention. We had never heard of either of these people a few days ago and now everybody in the nation knows exactly who they are. I could be completely wrong and there could be foul Play involved, but something in me says this is going to be a publicity stunt

He has done killed him self or the parents are hiding him. He killed Gabby. The end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JFFB View Post
      He has done killed him self or the parents are hiding him. He killed Gabby. The end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Definite possibility

Comment

[QUOTE=MLank;15821693]Indeed. Technically, they haven’t unlawfully wasted anyone’s time or told a lie.[/QUOTE They did have lots of time to plan it while everyone else was working and they are out taking a drive across the country.

Comment

[quote=no bait;15821777]
          Originally posted by MLank View Post
          Indeed. Technically, they haven’t unlawfully wasted anyone’s time or told a lie.[/QUOTE They did have lots of time to plan it while everyone else was working and they are out taking a drive across the country.
          Their drive across the country was their work. Posting monitzed videos from the trip. They constantly dud stuffcto draw views. I'm thinking it is a real possibility.

Comment

From what I read,he didn't own a cell phone.
            I'm not saying he did,or didn't hurt her,leave her,etc..But I will go on record as saying women are f'n crazy.Especially at that age.Hope she's alright.

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
                The more I think about it the more I lean towards hoax. If he talks to the police and gives them any information at all it either would blow the hoax, or if you give a misinformation then it would be lying to the police and so he can get in trouble for that. So far all he's done is not talk to the police, and that's not against the law. Also so far the gal just hasn't called anybody, which is also not against the law. They might have staged their fight the other day which would have been against the law, but they can not own up to that and it would all be unprovable. I could be wrong and maybe he killed her, but he doesn't really seem to be acting like the normal people who kill somebody, and that's what makes me think there's a solid chance it's just a hoax to get YouTube followers and national attention. We had never heard of either of these people a few days ago and now everybody in the nation knows exactly who they are. I could be completely wrong and there could be foul Play involved, but something in me says this is going to be a publicity stunt
                I was just telling my wife this exact thing. I hope the girl is safe, but I also hope she and her fiance aren't waisting the time of state and federal law enforcement officers in an attempt to gain exposure.

Comment

Everyone likes a good conspiracy theory but I think this one will be cut and dry: he killed her, that’s why he’s not talking. My guess is they already have probable cause to arrest him, but they’re gathering more to make it airtight. It takes weeks, if not months, to get digital cell phone records back with GPS locations. Even a phone download can take weeks to process if things were deleted and you have to piece together everything. They seemed unstable and volatile in the body camera video.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
                    Everyone likes a good conspiracy theory but I think this one will be cut and dry: he killed her, that’s why he’s not talking. My guess is they already have probable cause to arrest him, but they’re gathering more to make it airtight. It takes weeks, if not months, to get digital cell phone records back with GPS locations. Even a phone download can take weeks to process if things were deleted and you have to piece together everything. They seemed unstable and volatile in the body camera video.
                    The feds can just pull that info from the NSA servers if they want... oh wait... they are not collecting that any more. In reality they can get it almost instantly to act on but would need to go back through the cell provider to put it in a form they could use in court without revealing the level of collection they are doing.

Comment

That swamp they are looking for Brian Laundrie in sure looks miserable from the air.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post

My gut says she may have actually taken her own life. Maybe at his urging during a fight. And he knows he going to be THE suspect. Thinks there is no way the police will believe him, (since they were already on camera having a domestic interaction with police) just days before.

And he is already mentally unstable, and isn’t dealing with this as normal people would. The parents protecting him, and him having a lawyer make me think this is plausible.

By no means am I defending this guy. He may very well have killed her. But he may not have. Working FV cases for 6 years in a investigative capacity, I’ve seen similar reactions from people.

But who knows. I would be shocked If this was some publicity stunt. But who knows.

Or, they were involved in the other murders together. She took her life, or he killed her. Either way, we will all find out soon enough.

But never rule out the obvious first, then work back from there. I’ve seen some pretty manipulative lies and behavior from both suspects and victims in these cases. Some are exactly what you thought.

Some would blow your mind when the real evidence came in. And some, you just couldn’t determine guilt based on both parties being mentally unstable, in an joint mentally unstable relationship.

For the sake of hoping. I hope they find her alive. But I don’t think they will. How she died might be the difficult part to prove. He may off himself too, or already has.

But that will just leave more time for everyone to say that made him guilty. Or was it guilt over what she did to herself?

I’m telling you. You never know. This a strange one for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bullydog View Post
                          My gut says she may have actually taken her own life. Maybe at his urging during a fight. And he knows he going to be THE suspect. Thinks there is no way the police will believe him, (since they were already on camera having a domestic interaction with police) just days before.

And he is already mentally unstable, and isn’t dealing with this as normal people would. The parents protecting him, and him having a lawyer make me think this is plausible.

By no means am I defending this guy. He may very well have killed her. But he may not have. Working FV cases for 6 years in a investigative capacity, I’ve seen similar reactions from people.

But who knows. I would be shocked If this was some publicity stunt. But who knows.

Or, they were involved in the other murders together. She took her life, or he killed her. Either way, we will all find out soon enough.

But never rule out the obvious first, then work back from there. I’ve seen some pretty manipulative lies and behavior from both suspects and victims in these cases. Some are exactly what you thought.

Some would blow your mind when the real evidence came in. And some, you just couldn’t determine guilt based on both parties being mentally unstable, in an joint mentally unstable relationship.

For the sake of hoping. I hope they find her alive. But I don’t think they will. How she died might be the difficult part to prove. He may off himself too, or already has.

But that will just leave more time for everyone to say that made him guilty. Or was it guilt over what she did to herself?

I’m telling you. You never know. This a strange one for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          This is a VERY real possibility. She had mental problems of her own. She might have hopped off a cliff somewhere and he knows he will be accused, and doesn't know how to handle it. How WOULD a person handle that? Especially with the police already knowing that were disturbances between them. Of course, he may have killed her, too. Hopefully, time will tell, and he will either be brought to justice, or can be acquitted if he is innocent. She may have even became angry with him and ran away from their camp and committed suicide and he may not even know what happened to her, but knew that whatever did, he was going to be accused. Lots of possibilities.
                          Last edited by softpoint; 09-19-2021, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Continues to get stranger and stranger.

Rwc

Comment

A tourist found a video that they took on 8-27 while in Bridger-Teton. They have the couples van on camera. It is right in the center of the FBI search area that they listed last evening.
                              Seems like every tip that has showed up on Twitter, FB, insta points to that spot on the map.

Comment

That dude killed himself somewhere in the woods.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X