Garage Cleaning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
    I started today and felt this was appropriate. Anyone else fall into this trap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My grandad had 5 acres, garage, and a barn like that. And somehow new exactly where everything was. Was always amazed by that!

Comment

When I retired, my first project was to clean out my garage. I’m ashamed to say, it took me four months. It was totally worth it. I’m so happy to be able to use my garage again. I had a rule, if I hadn’t used it or looked for it in a year or two then it either got tossed or sold.
      I built a work bench and organized all my tools. I’m a former mechanic so I have a lot of tools. Lol. I’ve set up a reloading bench also. Get it done. It’s worth it.

Comment

Thats my plan as well this weekend since the weather is a little cooler. If I haven't used it in 2 years it getting chunked. The drive by garbage sifters are going to strike gold Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
          He probably, don't know where "it" is...………….
          But, he's got one, somewhere in there...………..
          My hunting buddy says this all the time! I have one but I don't know where it is! Hahahaha!

Comment

How did you get pass my dogs to get a picture of my garage?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              Thats my plan as well this weekend since the weather is a little cooler. If I haven't used it in 2 years it getting chunked. The drive by garbage sifters are going to strike gold Sunday.
              Wish you were closer so I could snag some "cool" stuff from your trash that I would probably never use. I have a 3 car garage I can't get a car in. The OP's post describes me to a "T." I've got to get focused and declutter.

Comment

I need a front end loader to clean my garage.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                  How did you get pass my dogs to get a picture of my garage?
                  Likewise here also

Comment

It looks exactly like my dads . He won't throw anything away because he may need it someday.

Comment

Originally posted by huntandfishguy6 View Post
                      It looks exactly like my dads . He won't throw anything away because he may need it someday.
                      My step dad is the same way. He is 91 & just has a hard time throwing things away. It is a huge mess and unbelievable how he knows where most of his stuff is.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                        When I retired, my first project was to clean out my garage. I’m ashamed to say, it took me four months. It was totally worth it. I’m so happy to be able to use my garage again. I had a rule, if I hadn’t used it or looked for it in a year or two then it either got tossed or sold.
                        I built a work bench and organized all my tools. I’m a former mechanic so I have a lot of tools. Lol. I’ve set up a reloading bench also. Get it done. It’s worth it.
                        This right here… get it done fellas….

It takes me more time to find the tools I need than what it takes me t do the job at hand… one day mine will be organized as well

Comment

I need to clean and organize my shop but something always comes up.

Today’s example:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                          X