Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Brown Bear back from Taxi...need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
    I went with removing the base and just sitting it on the habitat. That’ll give me enough clearance. Rowdy Woodson came and picked the bear up yesterday. I decided not to open the corner up and cap the shelves. Didn’t want to alter the room too much as we may be selling in a couple of years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good move! Rowdy came to hang up my moose and I had him take my cape Buffalo back to the shop to be tweaked. I love me some Woods & Water!!!![emoji817]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
      I went with removing the base and just sitting it on the habitat. That’ll give me enough clearance. Rowdy Woodson came and picked the bear up yesterday. I decided not to open the corner up and cap the shelves. Didn’t want to alter the room too much as we may be selling in a couple of years.

Let's see the updated pictures!

Comment

Comment

In for the pics

Comment

1st world problems lol. That bear is a beast I love it congrats. Also +1 on shorten the base somehow.

Comment

This is such an awesome problem to have. I vote that you just move him randomly around the house to surprise the family when they're up late at night!

Comment

Working...
              X