2021 Salty H20 Fishing Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post
    I visited not so sunny Aransas Pass, Texas yesterday and this thing followed me home.

Son of a !!!!! That is a good looking mofo! Can't wait!
    Last edited by Smart; 03-25-2021, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Been finding myself attracted to saltwater fishing the last week or so! Or at least reading about it!

Very nice rig Glenn! Is it rigged out complete or will there be a TM on it? PS those cradles on the Garmin don't like water. I leave mine hooked up or take the graph and cradle off. It's easier to unhook 4 pins rather than line 16 up in the cradle anyhow. Might hafta come down and chase ocean perch sometime!

Comment

I don't use minners much but I probably can find a quart of reef crickets.

That's a good one!!! Never heard of 'em bein' called reef crickets!!

Haven't used nothin' more "bait" than Gulp in years and very little Gulp, but I ain't opposed to it... I'll throw whatever it takes to catch fish, but much prefer something plastic and in shallow enough water to wade... having said that, it'd be a shame to jump out of such a nice boat to catch fish when you can keep your feet dry an' catch 'em!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
          Been finding myself attracted to saltwater fishing the last week or so! Or at least reading about it!

Very nice rig Glenn! Is it rigged out complete or will there be a TM on it? PS those cradles on the Garmin don't like water. I leave mine hooked up or take the graph and cradle off. It's easier to unhook 4 pins rather than line 16 up in the cradle anyhow. Might hafta come down and chase ocean perch sometime!
          No trolling motors available right now. I ordered and paid for one, just waiting for some to come in. It's not quite as big of a deal as it is in freshwater but they definitely help catch more fish. I hope Minn Kota gets some product out soon. I sure need it.

Typically my GPS stays in the cradle all the time. I only remove it when I am on the road because I worry about stopping somewhere to eat or get gas and having someone steal it.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
            Ok....I really liked her bathing suite...

Great taste Shane but we are trying to stay in the good side of a pretty thin line [emoji6]

Comment

That's a beautiful boat Glenn. Congrats.

Comment

No trolling motors available right now. I ordered and paid for one, just waiting for some to come in. It's not quite as big of a deal as it is in freshwater but they definitely help catch more fish. I hope Minn Kota gets some product out soon. I sure need it.

Typically my GPS stays in the cradle all the time. I only remove it when I am on the road because I worry about stopping somewhere to eat or get gas and having someone steal it.

Johnson Outdoors is behind the 8 ball for sure right now.

Comment

Nice rebound on the bikinis. There were a couple of big ol girls mixed in there.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    Nice rebound on the bikinis. There were a couple of big ol girls mixed in there.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Mayhem has some thicker leanings sometimes but it’s all good!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                      variety is the spice of life. It aint their fault they consume too many spices sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                        variety is the spice of life. It aint their fault they consume too many spices sometimes
                        Yes Sir! All need loving!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

There is comfort in the curves sometimes. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                            As I mentioned previously, good targets for catch and release.

Comment

I visited not so sunny Aransas Pass, Texas yesterday and this thing followed me home.

Good Lawd Have Mercy!! if that had been seafoam green and white, I'd be in a world of hurt next month as it is, its only gonna fuel the fire for my wife and I and that is a good thing

Comment

Nice boat Glen. And that's what brings me here. I've found myself in a pickle and came to the place I know I'll get the worst logical advice, but what I want to hear. Found out Monday we're having twins, they will be numbers 4 and 5. [emoji15]. So the question is, do I sell all my toys and buy more work boots, or just buy a bigger boat to accommodate the two new terrorists? [emoji16]

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X