Garage sale finds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garage sale finds

Drove around today looking ay garage sales for tools for my son for Christmas. Found a sign that said tool sale. Went in and it was a whole shop old man was selling his stuff off. I walked out spending $20. Ended up with Matco 8 inch cutters, snap on 3 piece ratchet set 1/4 3/8 and 1/2. 10 craftsman screw drivers 2 12 inch bast nelson files. There was a ton of stuff left wish i had more money!

Where at?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
      Where at?
      Haltom city lots of people there right now

Comment

Good Finds! My best was a nearly brand new Milwaukee porta band. Guy said it sounds terrible, how about $1. Removed the broken blade and it ran like a top. Same sale grabbed a klein leather tool pouch and belt for another $1 each both brand new. $400 tab at home depot, less than $4 at the sale.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
          Good Finds! My best was a nearly brand new Milwaukee porta band. Guy said it sounds terrible, how about $1. Removed the broken blade and it ran like a top. Same sale grabbed a klein leather tool pouch and belt for another $1 each both brand new. $400 tab at home depot, less than $4 at the sale.
          Thats a steal!! I forgot allso 2 cornwell flat heads.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
            You weren't like the typical garage sale buyer and offer $.25.

Comment

Several yrs ago the wife and I were garage sale shopping and I bought ths John Cowan print for $15. Called Quick draw.
              Attached Files

Comment

It was already framed too.

Comment

I stop at lots of garage sales as well as thrift stores and pawn shops. I've scored some really good deals over the years on tools as well as other crap I sell on fleabay.

Comment

A friend of mine bought a nearly new Grasshopper diesel 60" ztr a few years ago @ a garage sale.The old man told him it cut like $%!%..He gave him $1000 for it.Turns out the blades were on upside down..It was a $12,000 mower without a scratch on it.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X