Anyone use Wasp SharpShooter??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone use Wasp SharpShooter??

Just picked them up on a whim. Looking to see if anyone has any first hand experience with them.

I used them for five years Wasp makes good heads. The sharp shooter probably flew better than the other ones but they were all pretty accurate. Great penetration and good blood trails. I may go back to them this year. Only reason I swapped was Rage broadheads flew just like my practice tips and were easier to find but don’t get near as many pass throughs with rage like the the Sharp Shooter and Hammers did.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
      I used them for five years Wasp makes good heads. The sharp shooter probably flew better than the other ones but they were all pretty accurate. Great penetration and good blood trails. I may go back to them this year. Only reason I swapped was Rage broadheads flew just like my practice tips and were easier to find but don’t get near as many pass throughs with rage like the the Sharp Shooter and Hammers did.
      They look like they’ll get the job done. Hopefully I can put them to use soon on a pig.

Comment

Wasp makes good heads and been around forever

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
          Wasp makes good heads and been around forever
          I got these but also want to try the Jak Hammers

Comment

Originally posted by highspeed View Post
            I got these but also want to try the Jak Hammers
            Those are good heads too

Comment

Working...