3D shooting ranges around DFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D shooting ranges around DFW

I'm in sales and I get tired of playing golf with my clients all the time when entertaining, I enjoy it but it would be nice to have a change of pace every now and then. I recently found out that I have a few clients that bow hunt or would like to get into it. We recently discussed all going to a range or 3D range and doing some shooting. Where are all the places around DFW that you can access without a membership OR some reasonable memberships that I can join if it makes sense?

No membership needed for our ranges (cinnamon creek ranch). We are currently in a total revamp of our ranges and I’m not sure the guys are finished yet. 82 acres of 3D fun.

Call us. 817-439-8998. $35 for as long as you want to shoot.(all ranges) Go to lunch, come back. Shoot some more. Lol.

Comment

I think Cinnamon Creek is your best bet for what you described.

Irving Bowhunters Assn and Cowtown Bowmen are both great clubs with awesome facilities that you can join. I know IBA has 3D targets out that can be shot anytime. Not sure about Cowtown???

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

No 3d at Cowtown (or anything you'd want to shoot at). The field course is very poorly maintained. Was there last week and you had to shoot through the Johnson grass at several targets. Static course is nice though. $75 for family annually.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I agree that Cinnamon Creek is your best option for a daily use 3d range. At Cowtown Bowmen we only put out animals for tournaments and the number of those events has been drastically reduced due to lack of volunteers. The same small handful of people has been doing all the work for the last 10 years and finally got worn out. With nobody stepping up to work on events or do maintenance we had no choice. The static range is still getting a lot of use but that's about it.

Comment

If you desire close to downtown Dallas IBA (Irving Bow Association) is your best bet. 10 minutes from downtown off I30 and Loop 12

Very low cost ($120 annual or $75 for senior 60+)

Great shape. Practice range, 2 field courses, 3D, and broadhead range. All in shaded woods on top of hill with a nice breeze.

Comment

Cinnamon Creek is nice if on the North side. If you’re out west hit up Fort Grard in Weatherford

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys. I feel like I have my answer on where to go!

Comment

Grard has done me well

Comment

Ccr. Lots of good food options not too far away either

Comment

A new one just outside of Greenville is very nice.

Comment

Working...
                      X