Tundra Swan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tundra Swan

Just got an email my NC Tundra Swan is ready at the taxidermist, figured y'all might enjoy seeing it. I was thinking of doing a small write up one day
    Attached Files

I have a buddy with a couple tundra swans mounted, HUGE and beautiful birds! Would love to hear the story! Great looking mount for sure, post another pick when you have it home on the wall

Comment

That looks great, you bet do the write up and let’s see it when you get it from taxidermist.

Comment

I can’t wait to see it in person.

Comment

Very nice. I want one bad. Maybe this year in Nodak.

Last year in Iowa we saw a bunch of trumpeters. They were massive and have a lot cooler sounding call. Wasnt looking to go to jail so we passed on them.

Comment

Let’s hear it. I’ve been hee hawing around putting in for a tag for NC the last couple years. Maybe this will make me finally getting around to submitting my app and going to get one. That trumpeting honk they have is something else when a breeding pair gets to squawking.

Comment

When I was living in Norfolk with the Navy we would go hunt Back Bay and saw swans there, not sure what type they were. In VA there was no season, but in North Carolina there was, we looked at going across to hunt them, but a dead broke E-4 didn't have the money for that!

Comment

What a nice trophy

Comment

Very nice! I have some trumpeters on my ponds in the winter. They’re certainly big birds and interesting creatures.

I think that mount looks awesome. Congrats on getting one.

Comment

Beautiful mount. I've got a friend down in NC that does an archery hunt for them every year. I'm hoping to do it this season.

Comment

That’s awesome! I’d like to get one of them someday! How far is that sucker gonna stick out from the wall?

Comment

Looks great. Thanks for sharing

Comment

Bird man did awesome work as usual. Those birds are amazing. I have had them dump into my goose spread in Canada several times. You can’t even imagine how big they are until you see them in person up close. Congratulations. I would be very proud of that.

Comment

Looks Great! THANKS for sharing!

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Working...
                              X