Children and NFL games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Children and NFL games

I know there’s multiple factors at the time that will decide whether we take him or not, but my question is more on the noise at the stadiums.

We’re taking my mom to a chiefs game at Arrowhead stadium in November for her birthday and my little guy will just be 1 year old. I’ve been to games there before while I was going to school in Missouri and the noise level at Arrowhead is on another level.

Was just wondering, if any of y’all have tried taking the little ones to a game and how did it go?

We took ours to games at Kyle Field with no issues. We just bought them ear muffs to wear and it was fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The baby won’t enjoy it...& neither will you

Comment

Originally posted by jdavidson View Post
        …or the people around you.

Comment

ear muffs x2 took my 8 month old to Houston rodeo/concert he slept most of the time

Comment

Took my son a few years ago when he was 5. Had him to wear ear muffs and had no issues.

Comment

Originally posted by jdavidson View Post
              This X1000.

Comment

The game is not the biggest problem you have.

Your in for a treat driving or flying there.

Comment

I recommend taking them to a Texans game. Noise won’t be an issue.

Comment

I wouldn't watch'em.............
                    If they were playing, in my kitchen..................

Comment

Why would you want to take a 1 year old? He won’t remember it, at best. It will be misery for all involved, more likely.

NFL football games are not the place for infants.

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                        The game is not the biggest problem you have.

Your in for a treat driving or flying there.
                        Not having any problems driving up there. We’ve already taken multiple road trips with him including Missouri.

Either way, Game will be on a Sunday, will bow hunt the week and then rifle opener on that Saturday. So have lots to look forward to if he loses it on the drive
                        Last edited by BigRed323; 06-13-2021, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          Why would you want to take a 1 year old? He won’t remember it, at best. It will be misery for all involved, more likely.

NFL football games are not the place for infants.

It’s more of a the factor of child care at the time of game. My wife could care less about football, but would just want to go to hang out with my family at the game

But, that being said, more than likely she’ll spend some extra time with baby and my grandma instead of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed323 View Post
                            It’s more of a the factor of child care at the time of game. My wife could care less about football, but would just want to go to hang out with my family at the game

But, that being said, more than likely she’ll spend some extra time with baby and my grandma instead of the game.

Don’t let those people bother you. Mom and Dad still need to get out and enjoy stuff like this even if it means kids are in tow. Having somebody else watch your kids isn’t an option for everybody. We’ve taken ours to several games at Kyle Field, Spurs games, baseball games, etc. and they’ve never been miserable to us or those around us. Some games they have fallen asleep for most of the game and they’ve even made the big screen a few times. Those have been some of our best memories so far.

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
                              I wouldn't watch'em.............
                              If they were playing, in my kitchen..................
                              Don't be a Richard....That's not what he asked.

Originally posted by mooch View Post
                              Don’t let those people bother you. Mom and Dad still need to get out and enjoy stuff like this even if it means kids are in tow. Having somebody else watch your kids isn’t an option for everybody. We’ve taken ours to several games at Kyle Field, Spurs games, baseball games, etc. and they’ve never been miserable to us or those around us. Some games they have fallen asleep for most of the game and they’ve even made the big screen a few times. Those have been some of our best memories so far.

This x 100!

Comment

Working...
                              X