X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oktx View Post
    Of course you don’t.
    It's actually the exact opposite.

Let's get one thing straight....the last 30 times Texas and blue blood have been mentioned it was either by you or Aggy. No Texas fan has mentioned it in a long time.

Now, if Texas is not one of the 8 based on the fact they have sucked for the last decade then USC is not #1 because they have sucked for 20 years.

What a dumb conversation. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 06-09-2021, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Regardless, the skipper has them headed in the right direction. It's too bad the 2020 season was cut short. They were playing really good ball and were (14-3) when COVID shut it down. Currently sitting at 45-15 with a conference title and a Super to host. It's called tradition. Forget that blue blood nonsense, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        It's actually the exact opposite.

Let's get one thing straight....the last 30 times Texas and blue blood have been mentioned it was either by you or Aggy. No Texas fan has mentioned it in a long time.

Now, if Texas is not one of the 8 based on the fact they have sucked for the last decade then USC is not #1 because they have sucked for 20 years.

What a dumb conversation. Lol.

Again, of course you think it is…

Comment

The funny part is Sooner boy popping up on the baseball thread to talk smack even though his team sucks ***. Lol. Texas isn't #1....they are #2. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Classic.

Comment

The funny part is Sooner boy popping up on the baseball thread to talk smack even though his team sucks ***. Lol. Texas isn't #1....they are #2. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Classic.

Why do you come to the CFB thread? LOL! Classic. See how that works?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              No doubt, who wouldn't want to play baseball in that weather!
              Baseball has changed(not for the better IMO). USC is in the hood, nice campus though. California is losing players to outside state colleges. We went one time and played at USC, Long Beach St, and a couple of JUCO's. Like you said, weather is great but it ain't for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                Baseball has changed(not for the better IMO). USC is in the hood, nice campus though. California is losing players to outside state colleges. We went one time and played at USC, Long Beach St, and a couple of JUCO's. Like you said, weather is great but it ain't for everyone.
                There are several Cali kids on Texas' roster. I think the smaller baseball schools in Cali are grabbing a lot of talent as well, Irvine, Santa Barbara, Fullerton, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                  Why do you come to the CFB thread? LOL! Classic. See how that works?
                  Touche.

Lol.

I generally talk about my team 98% of the time though. You trash Texas 98% of the time.

Comment

Touche.

Lol.

I generally talk about my team 98% of the time though. You trash Texas 98% of the time.

Riiight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      There are several Cali kids on Texas' roster. I think the smaller baseball schools in Cali are grabbing a lot of talent as well, Irvine, Santa Barbara, Fullerton, etc.
                      They are scattered all over the country, moreso than in the past. More than a couple of reasons, but financial is the main reason. The Perfect Game didn't do them any favors either.

Comment

The small Cali schools have always done well.

Comment

The small Cali schools have always done well.

Yes, they had an advantage. Not so much anymore. Did you know Spike Owen is retired?

Comment

Think TCU grabs Heefner?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                              Yes, they had an advantage. Not so much anymore. Did you know Spike Owen is retired?
                              I think he was atill coaching a couple of years ago at Round Rock.

Comment

I think he was atill coaching a couple of years ago at Round Rock.

Maybe 6-7 yrs ago. It's been a minute

Comment

Working...
                                X