• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Appreciate it guys!

LOL Chance....

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
      Proud for you and your family on the sale, but will miss your updates. I was just thinking I needed to reach out and see if any of the better ducks had made it to your place yet.

Rwc
      We never did get many ducks this year...even our normal divers have not shown.

Comment

Man I understand but loved following. Really was looking forward to the smallmouth progress

Comment

Wow I didn't expect to see this update. Congrats on the sale.

Comment

Congrats on the sale! We appreciate all of your input as I know I've followed both of your threads and learned a lot.

Comment

Congrats on recent changes and good luck with your next adventure! I've certainly enjoyed following along.

Comment

congrats on the sale!

do you know if they will be going the vrbo route with it? i was looking forward to spending a weekend out there!

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
                  Well this will be the final update on this place. Sold it off market.....offer was too good to pass up. Made incredible family memories in the short time we had it but I'm not crying....maybe a little.

Was able to quit my job and semi-retire....told my woke company to pound sand with their jab mandate.

Already looking for the next place....but wow things are high everywhere.
                  Good for you! We've had some really good offers on our little 21 acre place. Makes you stop and consider....but can't afford anything close to what we have right now.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                    congrats on the sale!

do you know if they will be going the vrbo route with it? i was looking forward to spending a weekend out there!
                    Yes I believe that is their plan to rent it out. It was pretty turn key for them so it may be available fairly soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                      Good for you! We've had some really good offers on our little 21 acre place. Makes you stop and consider....but can't afford anything close to what we have right now.
                      Thanks Bobby. That's exactly right....I'm hesitant to pull the trigger on something else right now unless its a no brainer. Inventory is very low too. I'll be looking around your neck of the woods.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                        X