No announcement yet.

How Far is Your Lease?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6 hrs from driveway to ranch gate. Makes for a long ride when you go by yourself!

Comment

6 1/2 for me, but well worth it!

Comment

From pulling out of my driveway to climbing in my stand is just under 40 minutes.

Comment

8+ hours but have never had one less than 3 hours.....that being said really looking hard for something close so I can do what Codie does.....

Comment

17 miles...

Comment

My lease is about 2hrs and seems like I only got to hunt it once since Oct. The only good thing about that is that the deer just ain't there so I'm not missing out on a whole lot but it has plenty of hogs that I could hunt. The bad thing about that is that it's just to far away to just drive up one day after work then drive back home after a few hrs on the stand.

Heck right now I'd just settle for something close to the house for just hog hunting only say Feb-Sept and forget about the deer altogether or just put on the orange and go public to get a deer.

Comment

28 miles from my gate to the lease gate. I love having my lease so close.

Comment

Originally posted by dbrock63 View Post
                  6 hours from Clear Lake to Del Rio with stops for food and fuel. Sucks, but I go often 2 to 3 times per month starting dove season thru deer season.
                  You have it hooked up to get out there in that time...we hunted out of Loma Alta for 14 years and it was 7-7-1/2 hours each way...left after my boy got out of school on Friday and came home after the morning hunt on Sunday....every weekend...gas bill looked like Obozo'a debt....Moved South of Laredo now...only 6 hours for Houston...

Comment

I'm 8hrs +/- and I go every 2 weeks most of the time by myself! I AM CRAZY lol. When I go I usually stay for 6-12 days. I work 14/14

Comment

4 hours door to door

Comment

I hunt two places, the first is 90 miles, the second is 310 miles.

Comment

Hour and ten minutes to my Oklahoma lease. And almost two hours to my Texas lease

Comment

4 hrs every weekend

Comment

less than a 2 min. walk from the front door. going to get my lease back in wichita co.next year. i miss sitting around the campfire with friends.thats worth the 1 1/2 hour drive

Comment

Hour and a half to the farm but im looking for a lease for next year. Honestly I dont care how far the drive is as long as the hunting is worth it. The deer hunting is pretty slow at our place in washington county. Its only a hundred acres and lacks good habitat. Im working on the habitat, but until my trees start putting on some size im gonna be lease hunting.

Comment

Working...
                                X