Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has had a Doctor write a ivermectin or hydroxycloroquine prescription?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife's primary care Dr suggested ivermectin if she didn't have a mild case when she caught the vid. He's hold up was she was pregnant.

Comment

I had ivermectin prescribed 2 weeks ago. It DID help.

Question: The stuff you get at the vet or feed store do you take the recommended doses on the box or is there something else that you find out your dose from?

Comment

Originally posted by BowCrazy View Post
        I had ivermectin prescribed 2 weeks ago. It DID help.

Question: The stuff you get at the vet or feed store do you take the recommended doses on the box or is there something else that you find out your dose from?

There's a chart in a few of the other covid threads. It goes by body wt. and type of Iver. that you are using.

Comment

My Doc wrote me a Rx for HCQ last year when I caught original recipe coof (and green lighted my personal use of Ivermectin since then). Co-workers Doc prescribed him Ivermectin a few weeks ago when he caught whatever the strain of the week was.

Comment

Mine did around Christmas when my wife and child had covid. I took a prophylactic dose I did not end up catching it.

Beginning of February I tested positive and same doctor prescribed me Paxlovid. I was sick for a day before I got the script filled. Within 24 hours of taking Paxlovid I felt better and tested negative 4 days later. I have no idea if the meds helped or not...but they sure didn't hurt anything.

Comment

Got mine at tractor supply !

Comment

All 4 of us in my family have used ivermectin that was written by my PCP

Comment

I have taken it for prophylaxis (I work in a hospital and exposed daily). Also HCQ, zinc, vit C.

I got bronchitis after taking ivermectin it for three days. Kept taking it hoping it would help. It didn’t go away for three weeks, and I had to get on steroids to kick it.

I’ve got two docs that I can get it from. I caught covid in January and chose not to take ivermectin and was over it in four days.
                  Last edited by eastover53; 02-18-2022, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Right here! I was prescribed HCQ

Comment

My doctor did for me without me asking when my wife came down with Covid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

I doubt the Military would prescribe it.

Comment

Working...
                        X