Oversleeping...grrrr!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oversleeping...grrrr!

My target buck was there but stupid me turned my alarm off and fell back asleep. I woke up in my comfy bed at home, looked at my fon to see this pic on my cell cam. **** it!!!!
    Wind was perfect today too...and tomorrow it's gonna suck!
    Rant over

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by rolylane6; 12-08-2021, 10:00 AM.

Snooze ya lose. Old addage

Comment

Exactly what or who are you ranting about?

Comment

I did the same thing a couple weeks ago.

Comment

Similar thing happened to me last week... Took the week after T-giving off... On Tuesday, I had some work related things I had to do that morning, so I slept in to get them done... About 11:30 I look at my Tactacam and found my target buck was there from daylight to after 9:00 AM!! First time I'd seen him on camera in almost 8 weeks!! Was there in the afternoon and next morning and he was a no-show... He messed up tho the next day Thursday... He's in my ice chest aging and antlers/cape are in my freezer waitin' on TexasTaxi... Hope you have similar results!!

Comment

You might a spooked him if you actually went. Maybe the reason he was there is because there wasn`t any human scent or presence prior to daylight. I always wonder how many good bucks you never see because they saw or smelled you first.

Now you can go back to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
              Exactly what or who are you ranting about?
              My own stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by tpack View Post
                You might a spooked him if you actually went. Maybe the reason he was there is because there wasn`t any human scent or presence prior to daylight. I always wonder how many good bucks you never see because they saw or smelled you first.

Now you can go back to sleep.
                True but what ****es me off is the wind was as perfect as it could've been today (that is if the weather man's correct [emoji57]). If I would've gotten busted today then there's no hope for any other day.

Comment

there's always another day. Best thing is not look at cam pics right away. lol

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
                    Best thing is not look at cam pics right away. lol
                    This might be the advice ever!

Comment

Ya, you snooze, you lose......probably knew you weren't there, he got you patterned....

Comment

He got in and got comfy this morning. Might not be a bad thing. I like it when they get comfy.

Comment

have I got a deal for you.
                          I'll sit in your stand, shoot the deer then text you to come take pics with me after you wake up? :-)

Kidding of course.... it happens...how did we ever hunt before cellular trail cams that sent us pics?

Comment

Originally posted by deano70 View Post
                            have I got a deal for you.
                            I'll sit in your stand, shoot the deer then text you to come take pics with me after you wake up? :-)

Kidding of course.... it happens...how did we ever hunt before cellular trail cams that sent us pics?
                            It was a lot less stressful I think. lol

Comment

rookie

Comment

Working...
                              X