Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pulled the trigger on a new pickup yesterday

Welp, I ordered one.
    It will be 10-12 weeks before my 2022 Ram 2500 comes arrives.
    I've had my 2011 long enough and it is time for an upgrade.
    I ordered a Laramie. One good thing about ordering is, I ordered what I wanted and not what they had(they didn't have much on the lot).
    By ordering, I was able to get the discounts/rebates/etc and not pay sticker or above sticker.
    I was given quite a bit more for trade than I expected to get too.
    Now, late Aug/early Sept cant get here fast enough.

As for the trade in, did you turn that in now? Or you turn it in when your truck arrives? If so, what happens is something goes wrong with your current 2011 prior to that? Is it just a risk you have to take?

Comment

Sweeeet

Comment

I will turn it in when the new truck arrives. We signed for a guaranteed price.
        My truck has to be in the same condition as now. I was concerned with that same question. They let me know not to put 10k more miles on it and make sure it isnt wrecked and the # will stay the same.

Comment

Were you able to haggle on the price or just sticker minus any rebates?

Comment

Well, I know a guy so there was no haggles to be had. I got the truck less than MSRP and I will get any rebates that are available when delivery happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Foxtrot View Post
              Well, I know a guy so there was no haggles to be had. I got the truck less than MSRP and I will get any rebates that are available when delivery happens.
              Nice

Comment

Originally posted by Foxtrot View Post
                “Well, I know a guy …“ some of the best words around when buying a new set of wheels. Post pics of that new truck when you get it. Like seeing deer horns, always interested in seeing new trucks.

Comment

Have they released all the changes to the 22 2500/3500 yet? I need to sit in the new interior before ordering. On the 20/21 they put the 5th generation interior out of the 1500 (larger seats) in the smaller 4th Gen cab 2500/3500 to sprue it up. Also want to see what transmission options the 3500 will have.

Comment

I was told not many changes. It is too late to order a 21 and all special orders are 22s but we used the 21 platform to pick the options.

Comment

Pulled the trigger on a new pickup yesterday

Nothing is changing on the 2022 models.

That’s was supposed to be when a major overhaul was fine but it’s been pushed back to???????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Now you just sit back and hope it comes in on time!

Comment

I had read somewhere about a allison transmission being put in the 3500’s. Anybody know if there’s any truth to that?

Comment

Originally posted by BBRU View Post
                            I had read somewhere about a allison transmission being put in the 3500’s. Anybody know if there’s any truth to that?

There’s LwYs speculation about that. Nothing confirmed that I’ve seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Pre- Congrats on your purchase

Comment

Working...
                              X