No announcement yet.

Wife asked what I wanted to do for Fathers Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on guys, at this point I'm going to end up driving them around and watch them shop. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
      Come on guys, at this point I'm going to end up driving them around and watch them shop. LOL
      Cut. The. Cards.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

With her blessing, Maybe a bass fishing trip this weekend. But after 58 years of marriage, things could change. LOL... Again, with her blessing.

Comment

I'm not my wife's father (I AM her daddy though!) so she really doesn't have a say. This year I'm asking my kids to all chip in and get me one of those propane griddles.

Comment

My wife would know that answer, without asking. My wife, will say, after sex, what do you want to do? And no sex marathon! She will ask what I want for my birthday or father's day, I will usually say sex marathon. It's gotten to be a joke, years ago, it was not.

Comment

Well y’all do want you want.
              Me on the other hand effed up and I scheduled a colonoscopy for Monday morning. Think I have to start the drill Sunday afternoon so I know where I’ll be

Comment

This will be my first Father’s Day and I can honestly say I absolutely hate these days! Just another made up holiday....

Comment

Originally posted by sendit View Post
                  Well y’all do want you want.
                  Me on the other hand effed up and I scheduled a colonoscopy for Monday morning. Think I have to start the drill Sunday afternoon so I know where I’ll be

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I am sending my husband to a spa to get a Swedish massage on Saturday. We are also going to cook a brisket. I will cook all the sides. We will have his Father over on Sunday for that. My Father passed away in 2014 so I try to make it special for both of them and they are so easy to please. Its not too complicated, really.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                      Cut. The. Cards.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
                      I was joking, but I think we have all been there once or twice during Christmas shopping trips.

Comment

My husband is a simple man. He said he just wants to stay home and relax. We will be cooking fajitas and our kids and gkids will be here. Sounds like a good day to me.

Comment

Working...
                        X