Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Choice Brisket Sale

Kroger has them for $1.77 this week, stock up.on them.[emoji106]

Yep, I saw that. I picked up a couple more this morning.

Comment

I still have some from last year. Good price though.

Comment

WOOHOO! Best thread of the day, thank you. We're grinding 100 lbs venison next week and need 50 of brisket to go in it. Best I could find around Austin is $2.99/pound. And just happen to have to be at a wedding in Montgomery tomorrow. Surely I'll find a Kroger between Dripping Springs and there.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex_Cattleman View Post
          WOOHOO! Best thread of the day, thank you. We're grinding 100 lbs venison next week and need 50 of brisket to go in it. Best I could find around Austin is $2.99/pound. And just happen to have to be at a wedding in Montgomery tomorrow. Surely I'll find a Kroger between Dripping Springs and there.
          There’s a Kroger in Montgomery.

Comment

Not here? Sometimes prices different in different areas

Comment

Do yourself as favor and let it sit in the refrigerator 1-2 weeks before smoking. Wet aging will help tenderize the meat and enhance the flavor. You will thank me.

Comment

I think I'm gonna get 1 or 2 and grind them for hamburger. Anybody ever ground 100% brisket?

Comment

Originally posted by KSU_Wildcat View Post
                  I think I'm gonna get 1 or 2 and grind them for hamburger. Anybody ever ground 100% brisket?
                  Yes Sir, I have. MUCH cheaper and better than burger from the store!!

Comment

Wet age on in the cryopac bag for 30 days. You won’t regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by KSU_Wildcat View Post
                      Do yourself as favor and let it sit in the refrigerator 1-2 weeks before smoking. Wet aging will help tenderize the meat and enhance the flavor. You will thank me.

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                      Wet age on in the cryopac bag for 30 days. You won’t regret it.

Stupid question but what’s the limit on this in relation to the sell by date?

Comment

Conroe store - $2.79/lb
                        Montgomery store - $2.29/lb

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X