Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team fishhead

Getting this post started for Mike and Team

I gotta cooker and some oil! Gonna spend the next few weekends try-n to get some fresh fish in the boat.

Will post the supply list soon! Meanwhile, if you wanna donate some fish fillets, just chime in. And how much in pounds. There's not much we won't boil, in oil.

Comment

Thanks for update Mike and getting process started. Rustled Again and I will start loading up on crappie filets. Count on us for atleast 5 lbs of filets. More if you need em. (I like to put pressure on Matt to catch some fish). Fresh filets coming.

Comment

Originally posted by TD2000 View Post
        Thanks for update Mike and getting process started. Rustled Again and I will start loading up on crappie filets. Count on us for atleast 5 lbs of filets. More if you need em. (I like to put pressure on Matt to catch some fish). Fresh filets coming.

Awesome~!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
          Awesome~!
          As stated, I like to put pressure on Matt to catch fish

Count on us for 10 lbs of crappie filets as needed

Comment

Hoping to make it…and the hush puppies this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KHo View Post
              Hoping to make it…and the hush puppies this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would be a welcome sight...and the hush puppies too!

Comment

I'm in for potatoes, red and tarter sauce as well as all the crappie filets I can come up with.

Comment

I gotta cooker and some oil! Gonna spend the next few weekends try-n to get some fresh fish in the boat.

Will post the supply list soon! Meanwhile, if you wanna donate some fish fillets, just chime in. And how much in pounds. There's not much we won't boil, in oil.
                  I have a few bags in the freezer, but will try to bag some more in the next few weeks if the fish cooperate!

Comment

Originally posted by MtnMike View Post
                    I have a few bags in the freezer, but will try to bag some more in the next few weeks if the fish cooperate!

Sounds great, Mike! Looking forward to see-n you again.

Comment

Got it Matt! Thanks!

Comment

May need more filets from Team as my source may be out of commission for fishing / crappie filets

Comment

I hope to be on the water this coming Saturday. Didn't make it last weekend.

Comment

Finally got on the water this afternoon. Caught 7 crappie on minners. And a needle nose gar. Gar was small so it was released . Nothing on jigs. And I threw all afternoon. I did hook a big striper on a minner. But the lil gold Aberdeen hook just wasn't enough to hold it. Lotta weight on that fish! Had some motor problems and had to push-pole/paddle 1.5 miles back to the ramp. I'm gonna check out the fuel filter first. Just another day on the river.

Comment

Finally got on the water this afternoon. Caught 7 crappie on minners. And a needle nose gar. Gar was small so it was released . Nothing on jigs. And I threw all afternoon. I did hook a big striper on a minner. But the lil gold Aberdeen hook just wasn't enough to hold it. Lotta weight on that fish! Had some motor problems and had to push-pole/paddle 1.5 miles back to the ramp. I'm gonna check out the fuel filter first. Just another day on the river.
                              Mike I hope the wind was at your back on the polin'

Comment

Working...
                              X