Clear All

Originally posted by TD2000 View Post
    The team still needs propane as we are only picking up the cooker

Mike, said we need at least 2 - 20lb bottles of propane

Who can bring propane
    I’ll bring 2 20lbs bottles.

Comment

Originally posted by TX Outlaw View Post
      Thanks to everyone that wants to help out . This is what we did last year and worked out good for us . We showed up around 7:30 set up tents and got stuff set up and waited for Blake to bring crawfish and spice mix . And went from there we just winged it we didn’t know what were doing but had a great time . So hopefully it goes good again this year .
      Glad for you to take it from here. As I stated earlier I am not a cook. Only a hired hand to go get crawfish cooker.
      Cheers to all of you on this Team

Comment

Glad for you to take it from here. As I stated earlier I am not a cook. Only a hired hand to go get crawfish cooker.
        Cheers to all of you on this Team
        Thank you for your help .

Comment

I’ll bring 2 20lbs tanks not sure how many we used last year . But if you can bring just incase that would be great thanks again for your help .

Sounds good. I’ll bring a couple for backup just in case [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RobinHood View Post
            Sounds good. I’ll bring a couple for backup just in case [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Thanks

Comment

FYI - Crawfish are $2.50/lb. live right now according to my fisherman. He expects prices to drop .25 or more with the warmer weather forecast over next 7-10 days. Sacks are running around $85. Hoping to purchase them at $75 / sack (or less) on 3/17/23.

I've bought from this guy for the last 12 years and am 100% pleased with his product and trust him. He even loans me the burlap covering to keep the crawfish hydrated (wet) and alive. I can shop price and buy them a little cheaper, but then I run the risk of buying bad (dead) crawfish.

My opinion, if it ain't broken, DON'T fix it. ... especially when buying and transporting 275 ~ 325 lbs. of live crawfish 6+ hours to CStat

Looking fwd. to seeing everyone at BNZA

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                FYI - Crawfish are $2.50/lb. live right now according to my fisherman. He expects prices to drop .25 or more with the warmer weather forecast over next 7-10 days. Sacks are running around $85. Hoping to purchase them at $75 / sack (or less) on 3/17/23.

I've bought from this guy for the last 12 years and am 100% pleased with his product and trust him. He even loans me the burlap covering to keep the crawfish hydrated (wet) and alive. I can shop price and buy them a little cheaper, but then I run the risk of buying bad (dead) crawfish.

My opinion, if it ain't broken, DON'T fix it. ... especially when buying and transporting 275 ~ 325 lbs. of live crawfish 6+ hours to CStat

Looking fwd. to seeing everyone at BNZA

Thank you sir . I will give you my money at bownanza like last year thanks again .

Comment

Thank you sir . I will give you my money at bownanza like last year thanks again .

already recv'd some $$ via PP and VM from 4-5 people

others can pay me at BNZA which is fine with me

Comment

I got your PM. Will send Friday

Comment

Made contact and confirmed 8 am pick up of crawfish cooker with Sleepymedic1

Should arrive at park before 9 am

Comment

Made contact and confirmed 8 am pick up of crawfish cooker with Sleepymedic1

Should arrive at park before 9 am
                        Thanks you for your help.

Comment

A finely greased machine I tell ya!!

"If" I can make it it would be for Saturday morning only but won't know till last minute.

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post

"If" I can make it it would be for Saturday morning only but won't know till last minute.
                            Hopefully you can Mike .

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post

Hope you can make it Mike!! I dun tole my wife about you... she wants to meet you!! Only I jus' tole her Tommy Lee Jones was comin' to 'nanza... Just act natural... she'll never know the difference!!

Comment

Blake- we didn’t join a team this year. I’d like to send you a little $ for the bugs to contribute. Please pm me your Venmo.

Comment

Working...
                                X