Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like button

Comment

Kevin, you and my son must watch the same YouTube. He makes his hardware the same way.

Hes carved 6 or 8 but he runs out of patience when it comes to paint.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s a pretty common way to make it. It’s better than buying screw eyes, the wire you can bend to “tune” the lure to run right. The paint just takes time, it’s building the base colors so it looks good in the end. Also I never show a failure lol. Thanks for all the kind words.

Comment

Here's the master in the clay box. It's half way imbedded in modeling clay. The holes will be alignment keys when I pour the other half. The blue sticks are vents and the wedge above the head will be half of the hole to pour the resin in. I'll fill it with silicone when I get back from South Texas. I'm going to a good friends 80th birthday this weekend.
          Attached Files

Comment

Very Nice work

Comment

I poured the first half of the silicone mold this evening. I'll pull it out tomorrow and see how it did. Hopefully pour up the other half tomorrow evening.
              Attached Files

Comment

This is too cool. I might have to try it this winter. Great work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That looks fantastic!

Comment

kids gonna be ****** when they realize you stole the lego's!

Comment

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
                      kids gonna be ****** when they realize you stole the lego's!
                      Had to buy em on Amazon, I'm too old for kids. My wife said "why are you buying Lego's?" Lego's ain't cheap lol.

Comment

Got the top half poured up this evening. I'm going fishing over in Moses Lake tomorrow right after work. We'll see how it does.
                        Attached Files

Comment

I got 25lbs of leggos, could have sent you some

Comment

Great looking lure
                            ( Menhaden Majic )

Comment

It came out great. It's hard to tell in the picture but it should do very well. I'll work on a internal wire, weight and rattle tomorrow.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X