X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get your Whataburger swag

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
      I was at our little lease in George West and coming home on Sunday morning I believe and ordered The Dude from DQ in GW and they had to cook it fresh and it was hot and fries were hot. I pulled over in the parking lot and ate it all. I like WB but that was a good meal. [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if every DQ has the exact same onion rings, but the local DQ that I frequent has the best onion rings I’ve ever had. Always fresh and hot, and never burnt and cold like the ones I get at WB.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
        I was at our little lease in George West and coming home on Sunday morning I believe and ordered The Dude from DQ in GW and they had to cook it fresh and it was hot and fries were hot. I pulled over in the parking lot and ate it all. I like WB but that was a good meal. [emoji846]

Agave Jalicso in George west is the bomb. Have you ever eaten and that mexican buffet place at the intersection south of DQ? I think its called Mazatlan. A lot of the busses from Mexico stop there. I haven't been brave enough to go there yet.

Comment

Where is Storms located? Is it a chain? It sounds like I’d like to try it.

Comment

The lobby at my local WB has been closed for over a year now. They only accept window orders.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
              The lobby at my local WB has been closed for over a year now. They only accept window orders.
              Ours has also. I gave up and go to to Braum’s. Better and cheaper.

Comment

Yea I saw that. Oh well. At least we will have a choice where to wait in line...

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                  Do you come to Lampasas?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post

One in Lampasas, Burnet, and Hamilton.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
                      Do you come to Lampasas?
                      Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                      One in Lampasas, Burnet, and Hamilton.

Ok thanks! I will check them out when I go through there.

Comment

If you get a cheeseburger with no cheese will they deduct the price of cheese?

Comment

Same folks who have the one in Burnet(nasty). Storms or Brads burgers if you like food. If you like ****ty service, food and customer service, check out whataburger....

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            If you get a cheeseburger with no cheese will they deduct the price of cheese?
                            He only goes to Sonic for cheese fests. Sounds kind of cheesy.

Comment

Like we need another burger place in Lampasas!

Comment

What about Bill's opening in Lampasas a while back? With Whataburger opening does that mean there are like 5 or 6 burger joints in town now?

Comment

Working...
                                X