Last Minute Key West Vacation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last Minute Key West Vacation

Booked a trip Wednesday to fly out tomorrow to Miami and head down to Key West....couldn’t pass it up for $48 round trip, non stop tickets.

It’s our first time down there, any must do’s or see’s?

Trying to find someone to bring us out for the lobster mini season next Wednesday, but seems I might’ve missed that.

Daughter is there now and said it has flooded for last two days almost non stop. Had to cancel there off shore fishing trip and also had to cancel there dive trip due to weather.

Hopefully it passes and you have great weather.

Rwc

Comment

Ziggy and mad dogs for great steaks Islamorada

Comment

To truly experience it you must get on a boat IMO. Get ready to see some interesting people.

Comment

what airline? Wife and a group of friends are going in Sept, I thought he $200 round trip flights were good!

Edit, just saw you are flying into Miami, the flights she found was from DFW direct to KW.

Comment

Following

Comment

Well, some inconsiderate A-hole thought it’d be a good idea to get on the plane with COVID symptoms, so flight delayed.

Comment

Also in.

If you fly direct to the keys I assume car rental is a non issue?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Siboney's - local Cuban restaurant
                  B.O.'s Fish Shack - Best grouper fish sandwich you will ever eat. Also has small bands at night where locals hang

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
                    what airline? Wife and a group of friends are going in Sept, I thought he $200 round trip flights were good!

Edit, just saw you are flying into Miami, the flights she found was from DFW direct to KW.
                    My guess would be Spirit

Comment

I was there for the Fourth. Beaches were shut down, but we still managed to have fun. Was surprised at the amount of Trump flags in KW and Florida in general.

Comment

Conch republic is always good and cool seeing the giant tarpon in the marina

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                          My guess would be Spirit
                          We flew American Airlines.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                            Also in.

If you fly direct to the keys I assume car rental is a non issue?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                            Direct flights I found were about $400. But to answer question about rental car, i just dropped mine off at the Key West Airport and they had plenty there.

Comment

Latitudes for dinner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X