Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the odds Dems make suppressors illegal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are the odds Dems make suppressors illegal?

Just curious if anyone has seen any new federal bills or has knowledge of any current legislation aimed at buyback of registered suppressors or making them illegal or much more difficult to get. I know there was somewhat of a push out of Virginia when a suppressor was used in a shooting that killed a dozen or so people there a year or so ago, but haven't heard much since. It also seems any chance for the Hearing Protection Act is dead. I've looked online and read some articles, but I trust mainstream media about as much as I trust Joe Biden with kids in a hair salon.

It will be a little difficult to say we lost our registered suppressors in those dang boating accidents.

Just call it a bong

Comment

They love doing the same things other countries do without regard to what made America great.

European countries have suppressors so they'll love that too!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Armor too.
        At this point I wouldn't be surprised if they try to go after thermals.
        Scary night vision

Comment

I don't know, but I am sweating it. Just sent in my application about middle of December. Hoping that it gets approved and I get my stamp before they get around to it. On the bright side, they are politicians, and politicians almost never do what they say they will do during the campaign.
          Got about $1100 riding on it.

Comment

I could see the form 1 deals going away, especially the “solvent traps”.

Comment

Doubtful since they are registered and can be traced.

I expect full on assault on braces, 80% receivers and scary black rifles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I’m a little bit worried, as I’ve got 3 in suppressor jail. However, Biden’s plan has been “register everything with the NFA”, so I don’t see them shutting it down early.

Comment

I see them threatening to do a lot of anti-gun legislation,accomplishing some of it,and having us all worked up over it while in the meantime they tax,steal and give away our money.We all should know by now whatever they’re making a big deal out of in the public eye is nothing compared to what they are doing behind closed doors!

Comment

I think a lot of this will end up in the courts and won't get settled until he's out of office.
                    Last edited by BowCrazy; 01-15-2021, 08:46 PM.

Comment

I was watching one of those videos ( thought it was 2nd amendment news, or something like that) and he referenced a bill number being submitted to make them illegal. I have sense went back to the sight I thought it was on, and can’t find it now. But if they are going after ar’s, ak’s and anything over 10 rounds, or any semi auto firearm, even certain gun parts ( which they will most likely fall under) I can almost assure you they are in their sights to take away from us also.
                      Last edited by critter69; 01-15-2021, 09:28 PM.

Comment

I don’t think they will do away with them. They will tax the snitz out of the sellers, which will cost you more, then since its a federal stamp they will tax the snitz out of you.What i got out of a article the Democrats can’t take your guns, but they can make it harder than heck to get ammo for certain calibers for ARs, AK47. Then they will tax you to buy one.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                          I was watching one of those videos ( thought it was 2nd amendment news, or something like that) and he referenced a bill number being submitted to make them illegal. I have sense went back to the sight I thought it was on, and can’t find it now. But if they are going after ar’s, ak’s and anything over 10 rounds, or any semi auto firearm, even certain gun parts ( which they will most likely fall under) I can almost assure you they are in their sights to take away from us also.
                          That's because Bloomberg's media control is to remove all reference of guns on social media.
                          Colin Noir video today - https://youtu.be/OMQ8Kofz_LY

Comment

Who even has one anyway ;-)

Comment

Zero dem cosponsors. I’m not gonna hold my breath.

Comment

Working...
                              X