Serious question about tattoos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
    I had a rabbit tattooed on my back side but when I go to show it off, it runs and hides in the hole.
    Got a Monkey looking for it
    Attached Files
    Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 11-01-2020, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
      If it can fit on one's back, it can fit on one's chest. Again, why have it if it can't be seen?

Exactly, and I know why you have yours.
      The angel wings I have on my back would look silly on my chest!

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
        I have pondered this a few times. Mainly tramp stamps, the person who is going to see those the most often, is the guy, doing the female with the stamp. That being the case, why don't they get a tramp stamp of something that guys would like to look at while, doing their woman? Would make sense to me. Or one that says property of Ron, or Ron has been here. Something along those lines. So if there is any tress passing going on, the tress passer knows, he's in the wrong.
        I don’t know about you but when I’m back there I ain’t looking at her tattoo!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
          I got a butterfly [emoji1652] on my back

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
          Burnadell...its about communicating and expressing art to others...not just to yourself...even though it may have special personal and cryptic meaning.

Killa...I had a junior Marine whose wife coerced him into getting a tramp stamp! He was the laughing stock of our unit and got called out during every battalion training session. It was embarassing just to be his NCO. The fact he was a Lance Corporal after 4 years and signed on for 4 more speaks volumes of his initiative, motivation and willingness to skate by.

Also...Had a Gyrene roomate who got the Spartan shield tattoed on his forearm and the shield was upside down with respect to the tunic, helmet and sword etc...”V stands for Victory”....No...DA...”Lambda stands for Lakedaemon.”...he was a full on poser...who proudly displayed his ignorance out front.
          Last edited by Briar Friar; 11-02-2020, 02:22 AM. Reason: SkaterSpake

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
            Sometimes it not about the person with the tattoo.....I’ve been trying to get my wife to get a tattoo of Mary Lou Retton on her back for years.[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Was it the splits that caught your eye?

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
              I can only speak for myself...I put mine where I can see it at all times unless I wear long sleeves. I reversed it knowing/thinking others may ask about it and I wouldn’t have to turn my arm upside down.

[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.
              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Randy, I swore to by god that I would never get a tatoo... until my grandson passed in 2015.

After getting some guidance and friendly advice from Jeff, I put his initials on my wrist.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2674.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	106.4 KB
ID:	24636771

Thanks again Jeff for being a friend.
              I think of Parker, Jeff and Ashley every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
                Are you planning to get some on your lower back and Kankles?
                FIFY

#spinner

#beatmetoit

Comment

Why are y’all trying to turn a beautiful thing so nasty? McRibs and Mary Lou.... Life goals!
                  Curt for the win...again! He ain't right, but...he's funny!!!

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post

Killa...I had a junior Marine whose wife coerced him into getting a tramp stamp! He was the laughing stock of our unit and got called out during every battalion training session. It was embarassing just to be his NCO. The fact he was a Lance Corporal after 4 years and signed on for 4 more speaks volumes of his initiative, motivation and willingness to skate by.
                  Wait a minute. Are you saying HE got a tramp stamp on himself??? What the what???

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                  Randy, I swore to by god that I would never get a tatoo... until my grandson passed in 2015.

After getting some guidance and friendly advice from Jeff, I put his initials on my wrist.

[ATTACH]1026293[/ATTACH]

Thanks again Jeff for being a friend.
                  I think of Parker, Jeff and Ashley every day.
                  That...and Jeff's...I understand and like!

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
                    The only one that I have that the public can't see is "shorty" on my man part.
                    I have one that says Tiny. But every once in a while it says Ticonderoga New York

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                      I have one that says Tiny. But every once in a while it says Ticonderoga New York

I'll take your word for it!

Eventually, it will permanantly say Tiny ...or maybe just Ty!
                      Last edited by Burnadell; 11-11-2020, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Sometimes it not about the person with the tattoo.....I’ve been trying to get my wife to get a tattoo of Mary Lou Retton on her back for years.[emoji4]

It’s because need help sticking your dismount, isn’t it?
                        Last edited by ThisLadyHunts; 11-11-2020, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                          It’s because need help sticking your dismount, isn’t it?

Comment

It tells you alot about the man or woman usually

Comment

Don’t judge me!!! She got a “10” on the vault, Mary Lou, not my wife, in 1984. I was 11. It left an impression!![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

LOL! I'm behind on this thread but you definitely need to be judged

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                                You and Curt own this thread. Thanks, I needed the laughs this morning

Comment

Working...
                                X