Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad your ok!

Comment

Glad you’re ok......I’ve got a bike for sale in the classifieds if you need another one👍🏼

Comment

I sold my street bike 40 years ago, and ran dirt bikes for 20 more years because of all the close calls I had. Add cell phones and that is scary.

Glad you are good.................

Comment

Dang aggie always riding their phone on the roads.

Comment

Everybody preaches it, few actually abide by it... they just mean for everybody else. I'd bet solid money that somebody on TBH looks at this thread, on their phone, while driving!

Comment

Man you got a bigger set than me if you ride a bike in town these days. Glad to hear your ok.

Comment

Originally posted by steve corn View Post
                Heading home from work Friday evening on my bike I was pulling up to a stop light and some Aggie on his phone ran me over. I was lucky and walked away but things could have been a lot worse. The phone can wait till we all get home.
                Steve, I'm glad you're okay and hopefully the bike gets fixed quickly. This is probably my biggest fear when I'm on my Harley. Not much you can do. Take care.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                  I agree phones are a bad distraction but I don't like the bikes either.
                  Where there are lanes for them they don't stay in the lanes. Where there isn't they really inhibit traffic.
                  Biking is a great mode of transportation and exercise but we need to do a better job of keeping them out of traffic and safe.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                  Hmmmmm......OP was talking about Motorcycles, not bicycles. LOL. Another swing and miss.

Comment

Originally posted by JhuntsAlot View Post
                    Oh man, glad you're ok.

This is one of the reasons I sold the chopper I built many years ago. I worked with a guy that got hit going through a stop light and he lived, but has a list of issue that will be with him forever.

Also really scary when I see semi truck drivers doing the same crap on the highways and feeders.

J
                    Most bike wrecks were caused by the cager. Bikers are usually safer than the normal driver with the exception of the idiots on the crotch rockets that wear a helmet and shorts with short sleeve shirts. Oh, the road rash........

Comment

Glad your ok, but it's not going to happen, good try though.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                        Hmmmmm......OP was talking about Motorcycles, not bicycles. LOL. Another swing and miss.
                        That sucks even worse. I quit riding when a car ran a red light and almost took me out.
                        I feel bad for the riders on today's streets. OP is right.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I sold my MOTORCYCLE about 4 years ago after riding for decades. I still get the urge to buy another one often. I’ve lost friends to wrecks, and have cheated death several times myself. After all my years riding I think I will just consider myself lucky and never get on one again no matter how much I miss it. Cell phones have made the roads so much more dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                            Most bike wrecks were caused by the cager. Bikers are usually safer than the normal driver with the exception of the idiots on the crotch rockets that wear a helmet and shorts with short sleeve shirts. Oh, the road rash........
                            Or the Harley guys with sleeveless leathers, ****ty levi's and assless chaps. The two spots likely to get rash. LOL

Comment

Dang man, glad your ok!

Comment

Working...
                              X