llano?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

llano?

there was not many hunters in town opening weekend. not like days of old?

Unless you are a local business that needs them.

Count your blessings.

Comment

They were all in Goldthwaite and much appreciated. They really help our local merchants.

Comment

Seems on the colorado bend thread the deer are not as numerous at least in that park as they used to be

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
          there was not many hunters in town opening weekend. not like days of old?
          I think they were all on the ranch adjoining ours. They seemingly killed enough to survive the year! No need to go to town. :-)

Honestly, I did not pay attention either way. Joe’s Bar was slow but we went early for lunch and got out of there.

Comment

I was told llano was insane with people. I refuse to leave Cherokee on opening weekend. Highway 16 in front of my shop is insane with traffic all weekend. Lots of trailers with buggy’s and lots of deer brought in.

Comment

There were plenty of hunters in town when I went through there about noon on Friday. All of the parking lots on 29 where jammed pack full of trucks and trailers with hunting buggies on them.

Comment

I went into Llano on Saturday and it did not seem to be crazy busy. Our rancher made a comment that he was told that it was slow in town.

Probably as slow as the white tail hunting was for me!

I have been spoiled with a ranch that had mature bucks with age and mass!

Comment

It was busy.

Comment

Looked packed with vehicles when we passed through about 11. I usually get groceries there but figured I better get them before I left home just incase. Glad I did because I didn't see a place to park.

Comment

Working...
                    X