Yellowstone Season 4 is finally here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
    “If a meteorite hits earth it’s going to be me and the cockroaches running this ****** ******”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LMAO on this one! A Classic!

Comment

Originally posted by luna-tuna View Post
      Anyone recognize the blonde activist woman Summer ? 20 yrs ago she was the girl in Coyote Ugly.
      Piper perabo - good eye mate

Comment

My wife almost refused to watch it last night. The content is so thin and sparse in the episodes that it’s not worth the time. Then you have nearly 20 minutes of commercials. To be honest, one could probably watch the first and last episode of the season and be completely filled in on what is going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by luna-tuna View Post
          Anyone recognize the blonde activist woman Summer ? 20 yrs ago she was the girl in Coyote Ugly.

Thank you! Wife and I were racking our brains trying to figure out where we knew her from!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Some of you folks must have ADD and can't enjoy a show unless somebody is being shot or there are explosions 24-7...... Your showgasm is coming up but it has to be set up in a series.
            Or just tell us what happened to the helicopter

Comment

Originally posted by Geraldg6 View Post
              My wife almost refused to watch it last night. The content is so thin and sparse in the episodes that it’s not worth the time. Then you have nearly 20 minutes of commercials. To be honest, one could probably watch the first and last episode of the season and be completely filled in on what is going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Lol Im with you on this. The storyline is weak ad plot is played out. I still tune in but getting harder to do and will probably drop it soon.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                war games....

Well I would **** on a spark plug if I thought it would help !!!!
                That's it! I couldn't place it last night.

Comment

Season 4 off to a slower start, hoping it doesn't jump the shark.

Still awesome tho!

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                    Or just tell us what happened to the helicopter
                    Horses ! Can’t afford a helicopter if you play with fancy horses
                    Unless you walk in the stratosphere of rich

Comment

My wife binged on Yellowstone all day Saturday on some channel. They had all 3 seasons and she never once got off the couch.

Comment

So is Rainwater now Monica's dad?

I thought Casey said they were going to stay with her dad for a while and then Rainwater comes out to the sweat lodge with the boy and he talks about her having a warriors heart. Later in the show they were at her Grand dads though.
                        Last edited by bullhead44; 11-29-2021, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Some of you folks must have ADD and can't enjoy a show unless somebody is being shot or there are explosions 24-7...... Your showgasm is coming up but it has to be set up in a series.
                          well, since you're nitpicking.....it's Uncle BOB.

Comment

Cool to see “Uncle Bud” from Urban Cowboy there with Mr Welch as well. I thought Barry Corbin had died. Almost didn’t recognize him. Can’t miss that voice though.

Funny you called him Uncle Bud, the first thing that came to mind was Roscoe Brown on Lonesome dove.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                              well, since you're nitpicking.....it's Uncle BOB.

Yup...Totally got his name and Travoltas mixed up..It was the 70s... sue me. .

But where was I nitpickin? If anything you ADD folks are nitpicking?

Comment

"I'm 5 away from sleep"

The 6666 stuff is kinda lame, the rest has some lameness, but it's building into the goodness. It's TV....let it happen.

The barrel racer is about to get the boot.

Comment

Working...
                                X