Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone used fenbendazole (Dog dewormer) for human cancer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
    Thanks, buddy!

Yep. I hope your PSA keeps dropping. Mine was 0.06 so I am very pleased, but I still have the lesions/tumors in my bones. They appear to be dormant for the last year through my hormone treatments, and hopefully will have shrunk when I do another scan next March (every six months).
    Thanks Randy !!! I will continue to pray for good results from your treatments.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

My wife stated taking fenben back on August 14. Quickly increased to 444 mg morning and evening.
      She is also taking other meds from Care Oncology that is supposed to help fight C on the metabolic level. She also started back on chemo last month. Praying all these combined will kick this thing in the teeth once and for good!
      Not sure when she will have another scan but should be soon.
      Will keep things updated when we know.
      Praying for everyone!

Comment

I have stage 4 renal cell carcinoma (kidney cancer). Best guess they say 3-4 years max. They probably don't know my God though.
        Immunotherapy works (cures) in 42% of kidney cancer patients. I must fall in the 58% bracket because it didn't work for me. I am participating in a clinical trial and currently in the screening phase. Start the drugs next Wednesday. If there is no positive results in 60 days my wife and I decided I will start the Tippens protocol.
        God's perfect peace is amazing medicine.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
        Last edited by bakin7005; 11-19-2021, 10:18 AM.

Comment

God bless all of you that are going through this. Praying that the FenBen and other protocols work!

Comment

Originally posted by AmyJUW View Post
            Studies of fenbendazole were conducted and in some cases the drug could suppress the growth of cancer cells, however, the consequences for the body have not yet been studied and doctors do not recommend taking questionable drugs.
            Since your just browsing (spewing) Google results, go to mycancerstory.rocks on Facebook or the web and read up on the countless people being helped and even cured by taking fenbendazole with no side effects.
            I hope you never have to make the decision to try it.

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
              I have stage 4 renal cell carcinoma (kidney cancer). Best guess they say 3-4 years max. They probably don't know my God though.
              Immunotherapy works (cures) in 42% of kidney cancer patients. I must fall in the 58% bracket because it didn't work for me. I am participating in a clinical trial and currently in the screening phase. Start the drugs next Wednesday. If there is no positive results in 60 days my wife and I decided I will start the Tippens protocol.
              God's perfect peace is amazing medicine.

I hate that you are having to deal with this disease and prayers for a successful outcome with the trial.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                I hate that you are having to deal with this disease and prayers for a successful outcome with the trial.
                Thanks Randy. Praying for you brother.

Comment

The immunotherapy didn't work for me so today is the first day to start the clinical trial that I decided to participate in. I was randomized to the experimental arm. This will be a combination of two new drugs that are already approved for different kinds of cancers. The expectancy is that it will give me a longer survivability than the current approved drugs. We're counting on good results. I ain't askeered. If this doesn't work I'm starting the Tippens protocol.

Bobby

Comment

I have a 9-gleason intercept, and have been on natural medicines for six months with a PSA ranging from 16-22. No metastisis on CT. ...YET.

I tried fenben for three weeks, a total of 13 doses over that time several months ago. It shot my liver enzymes up drmatically, and I quit. After reading this thread and learning about liverMD, I am going back on fenben with that liver supplement, but going one day on, one off, three times per week.

Here's my question for the forum... Have any of you been told that you give off a strong yeasty smell while on fenben? My wife won't even sleep with me in the same room. I am hoping that it means there is a real severe dieoff of something. I may have candida, but can't seem to figure out how to get a cheap test, and I have no health insurance.

FYI..I do believe that cancer..at least many cancers..are fungal based, or initiated.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by Sm60 View Post
                      I have a 9-gleason intercept, and have been on natural medicines for six months with a PSA ranging from 16-22. No metastisis on CT. ...YET.

I tried fenben for three weeks, a total of 13 doses over that time several months ago. It shot my liver enzymes up drmatically, and I quit. After reading this thread and learning about liverMD, I am going back on fenben with that liver supplement, but going one day on, one off, three times per week.

Here's my question for the forum... Have any of you been told that you give off a strong yeasty smell while on fenben? My wife won't even sleep with me in the same room. I am hoping that it means there is a real severe dieoff of something. I may have candida, but can't seem to figure out how to get a cheap test, and I have no health insurance.

FYI..I do believe that cancer..at least many cancers..are fungal based, or initiated.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Get blood lab testing near you - no doctor visit needed. Over 100 blood tests online, pick a lab near you, our docs write the prescriptions & you get results by email & SMS! Fast, easy and confidential blood tests near you.

Ive used them for various test. All labs go through labcorp or quest.

They typically offer a 15% off coupon every month.

Comment

My prayers go out to you guys fighting cancer. Prayers for healing and for peace throughout it all.

Comment

Thanks. I have had a foot fungus for 47 years that I've never been able to toally irradicate. My last fenben cycle improved it a lot, but didn't kill it completely. I may or not bother with a candida test, likely not if the test won't identify the particular fungus, if it's not candida.

I really need to know if others have been told they smell of yeast while on fenben, though.

Thanks for the reply!

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                            My prayers go out to you guys fighting cancer. Prayers for healing and for peace throughout it all.
                            Thanks a million. My last PSA was "only" a 17, so I do believe my other supplements, prayers, and my new intermittent fasting regimen (I only eat between 9am-2pm daily, and very, very low carbs with no sugary foods) have been having some effect.

I've lost 40 pounds, too...down to 205, so I am sure that is helpful to my body.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                              Tina has been reading a lot about a hospital in Mexico, that was chased out of the US by big pharma, that cures cancer with Vitamin C infusions and a pure vegetable diet. It involves a lot of cold pressed juices and salads. A lot of people have gone there as a last resort and been cured.

I do believe that there is a cure out there.
                              I also believe that there is so much money to be made from cancer treatments, that we may never see the cure.

I hope one day soon, someone blows the lid off this thing and exposes the truth.

I do not doubt that fenbendazole could cure cancer. I really hope there is substance to this story.
                              My SIL went to that hospital for her cervical cancer. All it did was make her weaker and a lot less lighter in their wallet. That hospital is not the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
                                My SIL went to that hospital for her cervical cancer. All it did was make her weaker and a lot less lighter in their wallet. That hospital is not the answer.
                                FWIW, Steve Jobs tried something similar to these and, well, it didn’t work.

Comment

Working...
                                X