No announcement yet.

Vaccine discrimination?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As far as I know, the federal requirement to treat vaccination status as confidential information does not prevent employers or businesses from asking their employees or their visitors whether they have been vaccinated against COVID-19. I'm sorry your wife faced this problem. As for vaccination, according to the American Cancer Society and Online Pharmacy, live viruses don't cause problems in people with normal immune systems, but they might not be safe for people with weakened immune systems. So, the decision of whether to get a shot or not should be taken after the doctor's recommendation.

Prayers for your wife.

Comment

My company will not hire anyone unless they are vaccinated. Also all us unvaccinated employees Ins is going up a extra 2400.00 a year

Comment

Originally posted by dgilbert View Post
        I to am a cancer patient and my oncologist highly recommended me getting the vac, because my immune system is shot. Hope things work out for yall.
        Same for my wife. Her oncologist told us that we both needed to get the vaccine since her cancer had metastasized to her lungs.

Comment

My understanding is that since covid has been labeled as a "pandemic" hippa goes out the window

Comment

Working...
          X