Last Day of Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last Day of Work

I have finally reached the end of my 38 year career in the electrical industry. Tomorrow is technically the last day but I will just go turn in all my stuff at the office and have a little retirement party. Ready to start the next stage of life which includes moving to Wasilla, Alaska to a home I recently purchased. Going to hunt, fish and enjoy life with the wife, kids and grandkids. I will miss Texas and the great guys I have hunted with for the last few years, but am looking forward to the new adventures.

Wow, good for you sir! It's been a pleasure and I hope you enjoy your new life!

Comment

The move to Alaska means You must also delete your TBH account! Just kidding. Congrats on retirement!!!!

Comment

Living the American dream. Congratulations my friend.

Comment

Congrats! I wish you all the luck in the world with your next adventure.

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

I have a good friend who made the move from Houston to Wasilla 18 years ago. It has added years to his life. He looks better at 58 than he did at 40 when he moved up there.

Locals make take awhile to warm up…you are usually suspect until you stay put after 2-3 winters.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations on your retirement!

Comment

Congrats! You will have to get used to the cold/weather but don’t let that stop you from doing anything!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations sir.

Comment

Congrats on your retirement! You should thoroughly enjoy this new phase, especially in Alaska, as long as you have prepared sufficiently financially. Best wishes!

Comment

Congratulations to you sir!! I know envy is a sin so I'll have to do some prayin' on that for me!!

Look up Hughiam on here... He's up that way now... Good guy that made the move up that way several years back...
                            May the Lord bless you and your family with many years of enjoyable retirement!

Comment

Big congrats!! Please start a thread once you settle in up there…

Curious as to why you choose Wasilla?

Comment

Working...
                              X