X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys!!! Much appreciated

I will do this tonight

Comment

I have a cotton rag that I used to spread the oil when I seasoned it originally and I keep that in a tupperware container. When I'm done cooking and cleaning the griddle, I squirt a little oil on it, wipe it down with the rag and put it back in the tupperware for the next time. Don't have to use so many paper towels that way and doesn't leave any lint.

Comment

Question: what/where can I find the grease cup liners for an older FRONT/SIDE catch 36” 4-burner Blackstone? I accidentally bought rear ones at Walmart. The rear ones are too big.

Hoping someone sees this pop to the top and can help me. My griddle’s at the lake house so I can’t go ahead and solve this on my own and the interwebs aren’t being friendly.

Comment

I didn’t know they made liners for that model. I’ve only seen them for the rear ones.

Comment

Originally posted by bonehunts View Post
            Question: what/where can I find the grease cup liners for an older FRONT/SIDE catch 36” 4-burner Blackstone? I accidentally bought rear ones at Walmart. The rear ones are too big.

Hoping someone sees this pop to the top and can help me. My griddle’s at the lake house so I can’t go ahead and solve this on my own and the interwebs aren’t being friendly.
            I use a can from your pantry items, throw it away when you’re done. Also, I oil my grill after cleaning and use paper towels to cover the griddle, it prevents rust. I fired mine up after 10 months and there was no rust on the griddle.

Comment

Could you line the grease trap with heavy duty aluminum foil then simply pull the foil out after the grease cooled?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                Could you line the grease trap with heavy duty aluminum foil then simply pull the foil out after the grease cooled?
                That sounds like a pretty easy, and cheap, solution.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

Yep. That’s what I’ll plan to do if they don’t have the liners.

Comment

Liners

We use the small rectangular shaped muffin tins. They fit pretty well in the older front grease trap models.

Comment

I've never used a liner. Always just emptied it in the trash and stuck it in the dishwasher... That foil idea does sound like it might have merit tho. Mine gets fired up more regular now that garden season is here... We love grilled veggies and steaks/burgers! I can cook a whole dinner for 6 at one time on mine... ... make ol' Bennie-Hanna shamed of hisseff!

Comment

Originally posted by txsteele View Post
                        Anyone done a Philly Cheese Steak yet???

[ATTACH]865090[/ATTACH]
                        We smoked a backstrap just long enough to get good smoke flavor but not cook it through, sliced it paper thin and tossed it on the griddle with cheese of choice. Cover and let the cheese melt, add peppers and onions and man, it was amazing. Slightly rare, smokey, crispy, cheesy goodness.

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSMC View Post
                          We smoked a backstrap just long enough to get good smoke flavor but not cook it through, sliced it paper thin and tossed it on the griddle with cheese of choice. Cover and let the cheese melt, add peppers and onions and man, it was amazing. Slightly rare, smokey, crispy, cheesy goodness.
                          Oh wow! that sounds amazing!! I gotta try that... maybe this weekend with some fresh grilled garden veggies...

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSMC View Post

That sounds really good. I’ll have to try that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Official Outdoor Griddle Thread

Heads up Griddle Heads!

EDIT: they had them at $100 off, $197 for the 36 inch now link goes to $297, sorry!

Last edited by The Crippler; 10-10-2022, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	PNG image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	24695762

Comment

Working...
                                X