No announcement yet.

Good news?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keith Richards showing Willie Nelson a guitar...

Comment

35 Days til Bow Season! But who's counting...he he he

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
        Man turn off the news feeds and start looking for good vs evil. My 1 yo is finally over her week long stomach virus. Can’t get much better news than that.

Man, stomach viruses are a nightmare. Very close to the top of my list of things I don’t want again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
          Congrats Houston Hunter, that's awesome.

Here's some good news from a page in my book.....

We left our only child (son) at A & M college station on Saturday.

Not a big deal for most per say, but when you only have one it kinda stings a bit.

I'm just glad we saw childhood through to the next chapter and were blessed enough to give him an opportunity I never had.
          He's enrolled in the Mays Business school program.

Thank God and Texas for the Hazelwood act.
          I didn't even know it existed until a few years ago or I'd have utilized it myself.

Congrats! Sending them off does sting. Especially when you walk into their room and it’s empty.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post

Getting close for me!

Man I’m jealous!!! One day....one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
              Does anyone have any good news? I sure could use some positive stories.

Even funny stories.

Thanks for starting this thread! Awesome way to keep things in perspective. Most of us on here are truly blessed in many ways.

Comment

Any day now I should be paid my prize money from a Nigerian prince! Any day now.

Comment

There is a part we sell that I could not find for months. Found it today and have 15 coming this way. Made my week........................

Comment

Dropped my oldest two sons off at college last weekend. Still have 3 at the house, 2 girls and 1 boy. Im so proud of the boys but have to admit it has been strange with them gone.

Comment

One day closer to this world collapsing and we all get to live off grid and go hunting everyday.

Comment

Thank y'all. You cannot imagine how many times I smiled reading this today. It sure lightened my heart.

Comment

I woke up this morning alive and kicking!
                          The door to the office unlocked with my key and my name was still on my office door!
                          It hasn't hit 100* here in SA yet this year!
                          There's beer in my garage fridge!
                          My wife still loves me! (Although I sometimes wonder why or how...)
                          Bills are all paid!
                          And tomorrow is looking pretty good also!

Positive vibes to all!

Comment

Originally posted by Katsaregood View Post
                            Brookshire Brothers has chicken for sale that you can buy and eat all day long. And you don’t have to wring any chicken necks, pluck any feathers or clean any of them. It’s all been done for you ahead of time. They even cook the chickens for you. Isn’t that something? Crispy, delicious, fried goodness. Need some tasty, fresh garden tomatoes to go with all that fried goodness.

Ronald Reagan tells three-legged chicken joke - YouTube
                            This right here!

Comment

Our daughter, just graduated Texas Tech, back in May, had a job before she graduated. She signed a two year contract at a hospital, for some very good starting pay, then before she even showed up, they gave all of the new hires, a $3 and hour raise.

She just got her first pay check last week or the week before. She now makes more than I ever have. She has great health insurance and benefits, hopefully she sticks with it and keeps moving up in pay.

I hope she does not get into spending money, as fast as she makes it. Hopefully she puts most of it away. My wife has been try to teach her that for a while now. Because I need somebody I can borrow money from.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                                Keith Richards showing Willie Nelson a guitar...

That's pretty good. He probably let him sample some products, before or after he gave that lesson.

Comment

Working...
                                X