No announcement yet.

Alone season 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biko losing the 50 lbs. is worrisome, he needs to get his fish.. Rose I am sure will tap this week. Clay and Biko to the end

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
      Biko losing the 50 lbs. is worrisome, he needs to get his fish.. Rose I am sure will tap this week. Clay and Biko to the end
      He's losing incredibly fast, something's wrong. 1 lb = 3500 calories, so his deficit is well over that per day.

I'm in the Clay and Biko camp, like them both to win for different reasons.

Comment

Just curious, should Clay have eaten the brains instead of using them to tan the hide? I love that he is going after fish, he knows his stuff for sure. Hoping he ate alot of that deer fat and didn't throw away. When he fleshed the head, he had a little pile of fat and he didn't mention throwing that in a pot with his lean meat. But who knows, maybe he did and they just leave crap out.

Clay is a beast!!!! That guys life is changed, he will be a huge outdoor figure if he so chooses after this. Like a Bear Grylls.

Comment

I'm losing faith in Biko but starting to see Colter / Clay as the last two.

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
            I'm losing faith in Biko but starting to see Colter / Clay as the last two.
            I agree to this. Clay needs to fix his shelter!

Comment

Just curious, should Clay have eaten the brains instead of using them to tan the hide? I love that he is going after fish, he knows his stuff for sure. Hoping he ate alot of that deer fat and didn't throw away. When he fleshed the head, he had a little pile of fat and he didn't mention throwing that in a pot with his lean meat. But who knows, maybe he did and they just leave crap out.

Clay is a beast!!!! That guys life is changed, he will be a huge outdoor figure if he so chooses after this. Like a Bear Grylls.
              Last week when he killed the deer he cooked the heart and mentioned that it was cooked in deer fat, so I can only assume that he did save the fat

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Theresa was one lucky girl!!! Now he has frost bite on her toes, might be medically removed. Colter has gotten fish. He also has a nice collection of mushroom's. But it looked like he was going to fall out of his boat. His and Clays shelter still look bad. Rose is so over her head. Clay still no fish. He gave up fishing to do WHAT. To stuff a deer head. DA. He needs more fat than what was on that deer. Biko, hasn't eaten since the start, unless I missed some thing. Now he has said he was operated on his ankle and it still hurts him.

Comment

You have to think Clay is going to kill something else....if he does and insulates his shelter, it's game over.

Comment

Originally posted by tradman View Post
                    Last week when he killed the deer he cooked the heart and mentioned that it was cooked in deer fat, so I can only assume that he did save the fat

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                    You are right, he did say that, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Dugie View Post
                      You have to think Clay is going to kill something else....if he does and insulates his shelter, it's game over.
                      Yeah, good point on killing something else. Also, gill nets are allowed in about 12 days (if I remember the days right) so he can get more fish easily.

So on his shelter, I think its pretty dang good. So is it just the roof not being insulated?

He should be able to update pretty easy like Colter did. I hope he does!!! Maybe he just hasn't felt the need yet, been plenty warm (i hope).

Comment

Im not sure he has anything to cook. He jerkied all of his meat he said.

Comment

If Clay can get a little more fat in his diet he's gonna be really hard to beat. I think it's down to him and Colter personally.

Clay is the reason I started watching Alone. Never had any interest in it before.

Comment

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
                            Im not sure he has anything to cook. He jerkied all of his meat he said.
                            Yeah I saw all those smoked/dried chunks of meat. If he can mix in alot of fish like stated earlier, aside from an actual emergency situation, I don't see how he could lose.

Comment

Yeah I saw all those smoked/dried chunks of meat. If he can mix in alot of fish like stated earlier, aside from an actual emergency situation, I don't see how he could lose.
                              I agree. I am in his corner. I was also in Nates corner. Hated to see him go the way he did.

Comment

''I don't see how he could lose." No fat in his diet, bad shelter construction.
                                I would like to see him win also.

Comment

Working...
                                X