Complaint against Ragin Blaze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread has been a good one.

Reading it & seeing the pics sure made me hungry.

Been a great advertisement for ragin seasoning too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Made some Ragin chili Monday night and still every time blown away by how good it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan11 View Post
        Made some Ragin chili Monday night and still every time blown away by how good it is.

Ya killing me with that pic!

Comment

Complaint against Ragin Blaze

If your chili turns to soup or stew by adding a few beans then your chili sucked in the first place! [emoji23]. Mine, when my wife requests beans every now and then, is still great chili![emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            If your chili turns to soup or stew by adding a few beans then your chili sucked in the first place! [emoji23]. Mine, when my wife requests beans every now and then, is still great chili![emoji23]

There ya go [emoji1303]

If you put bananas in your cereal, it’s still called cereal. I don’t see the big deal [emoji2371]

Comment

Originally posted by RobinHood View Post
              There ya go [emoji1303]

If you put bananas in your cereal, it’s still called cereal. I don’t see the big deal [emoji2371]

Is it still called cereal if you put beans in it? No, it's called a crime against humanity! Same for putting beans in chili.

Comment

I clicked on this thread just to watch you get roasted by everyone else for dogging Ragin Blaze! lol Glad to see it was only click bait.

Comment

So how spicy is Ragin Blaze chili mix? I'm asking for my kids sake as they love chili, but nothing too spicy.

Comment

Here's my thought on TBH & @Cajun Blake & @Antlers86.

You're all my Family and I Love You!

I quit TBH for a long while. Unbeknownst to me my absence was noticed. One day I received a Care Package from Ragin' Blaze. I asked my wife what she ordered. She looked puzzled and said she thought I ordered it. Initially I wasn't sure who/what Ragin' Blaze was. I opened the box and there was a handwritten note inside. I kept it, but forget what it says.

Than my brain made the Ragin' Blaze Chili Seasoning to TBH and than Ragin' Blaze. I logged on and sent Cajun a PM inquiring as to the origins. I was told that several members missed my post and they collaborated (conspired ) together and sent me the care pkg.

It even included Cajuns Chili Recipe, which is hanging on my fridge.
                    I used his seasonings and recipe to enter my Churches Chili Cook off. I used Venison.
                    I lost. Or did I? The judges said it was the most flavorful but and tad too spicy.
                    All the entries where crockpot size or smaller. Except mine. I made mine in an Electric Roaster. It was FULL. At the end of the night. Mine was the only that was scraped clean...
                    Everyone was fed and fed well that night.

That Wednesday night one of the ladies was talking with her friends about the chili. She was curious who made the one in the Electric Roaster. They pointed @ me. I told her it was Venison and I used Cajuns Recipe. Her eyes got big and she said Venison!?! like Deer? I said Yes ma'am. She said oh and walked away. I volunteered to give her the recipe. She kept walking. Soi shared it with several of the other ladies.

Anyways enough on my rant.

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
                      So how spicy is Ragin Blaze chili mix? I'm asking for my kids sake as they love chili, but nothing too spicy.
                      It's hot enough to be felt, but not hot enough to make your eyes water or make you sweet.
                      You can adjust the spicy by using more or less seasoning. It comes in a bag

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Chili without beans is just hotdog topping.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                          Nice looking stew.
                          That's what I see. Or some kinda soup. Chili don't have beans in it as every real Texan knows.
                          Don't mean the soup ain't good though.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                            Is it still called cereal if you put beans in it? No, it's called a crime against humanity! Same for putting beans in chili.

Beans don’t compliment cereal- but bananas do.
                            Just like bananas don’t compliment chili- but beans do.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                              Chili without beans is just hotdog topping.

This^^^^^^^^^

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                                Nice looking stew.
                                I believe technically, chili is a stew.

Comment

Working...
                                X