Talk to your kids about Fentanyl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talk to your kids about Fentanyl

3 teens have had fatal OD's in Kyle recently. This stuff is poison and no social status is immune.

It’s horrible stuff. My cousin lost his son to it this year.

Comment

Dealers are cutting everything with fentanyl now.

Comment

Jesus. I have a coworker that lives in Buda and his wife died of an OD 2 weeks ago.

Comment

I'm surprised more aren't dying with the amount coming across the border...wonder why it kills some while others addicted aren't??

Number one killer of those 45 & under while DC is crickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
            I'm surprised more aren't dying with the amount coming across the border...wonder why it kills some while others addicted aren't??

It's the fact that many drugs are "cut" with it to stretch out supply. They amount to kill a person is amazingly small. It's Russian roulette that whoever cut it somewhat knew what they were doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post

Drugs kill far more people than guns, but Ole Joe says that's OK, we'll let it all come in, and turn in your AR.

Comment

Originally posted by andre3k View Post
                That doesn't make any sense, not if you're a dealer with clientele you want to keep.
                Doesn't make sense from a point of use or cost perspective.
                You cut things to make more money.
                Fentynal is probably the most expensive cut you could buy.
                Or maybe I missing something, but the urban myths of dealers cutting such and such with such and such, goes back to the 60s.
                There are very small isolated incidents where something was mixed with something for whatever reason and people died, but dealers aren't running around cutting everything with Fentynal.
                It would only make sense with heroin really, and even still it's not cost effective.
                Coke it would enhance, but you would have to sale it for twice the normal price, you would most likely kill off your customer base in the first week, and you would be broke lol.
                Not to mention, they would be on to you, after the first hit.
                Everything else it would really make no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                  It's the fact that many drugs are "cut" with it to stretch out supply. They amount to kill a person is amazingly small. It's Russian roulette that whoever cut it somewhat knew what they were doing.
                  I highly highly doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by andre3k View Post
                    bingo

Comment

Most schools I think are teaching kids about this kind of stuff. Or should be at least. A few of my buddies are school teachers and they had a drug awareness seminar thing the other day. I guess they had actual drugs there to give an example of what to look for. They said they had pain pills there that were actually Fentanyl. Unless it comes from the store, don't take it. That's the moral of the story.

One of my buddies said where he teaches 6 kids have been kicked out of school in less than a week back from Summer break. 4 were caught with drugs.

Comment

Heard an interview with a cartel drug cooker who laces with fentanyl. He says the American dealers want it stronger and stronger. Dealers say if their product isn't the best high, users move to the one who is. America has a glutenous drug addiction, in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                          Many of the reports are stating the pills are just plain fent...the candy colored Resembled ones most recently.

Comment

I think Mad is right. As I understand it, the actual amount required to kill someone is tiny. Aspirin sized. Am I way off base?

Comment

Originally posted by tomarsh View Post
                              Heard an interview with a cartel drug cooker who laces with fentanyl. He says the American dealers want it stronger and stronger. Dealers say if their product isn't the best high, users move to the one who is. America has a glutenous drug addiction, in my opinion.
                              Haven't you heard on the news? America has a gun problem. Drugs are fine.lol Pretty smart group of folks we have in this country. How illegal immigration is a problem I don't know. Won't be long and this country won't be any better than where they come from.

Comment

Working...
                              X