12V feeder timer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12V feeder timer?

Looking to pick up a 12 V timer in the next couple of weeks for a project I am going to start.

With all of the threads about people having problems with the timer is there another out there that is reasonably priced and more dependable?

All Season is pretty good and cheaper than The timer.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
      All Season is pretty good and cheaper than The timer.
      And its nice to be able to adjust the spin power.

Comment

And run the time forward or backwards

Comment

Who has issues with The Timer? I have been running them for years with no issues at all. Best timer I have ever used.

Comment

I have several Texas Hunter timers that are 25 years old and only ever had to replace one. I’m still not sure the timer was bad because I threw it away without checking it against a known battery.

Comment

Triple C

Comment

Foreverlast has one that is basically the same as The Timer.

The Timer is good as long as you don’t get the ones that were recalled

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have both the Timer and the All Seasons. I like them both. Have only had the ASF for two years now on timed protein feeders. I like the speed control to control how hard it throws the protein in the hopper. So far so good on the dependability. All my corn timers are The Timer... 2 that are going 13 years old each. Sucks they are having a bad batch because I love them otherwise.

I'd look for the non recalled ones....but wouldn't hesitate going with the ASF either.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

You do know that Stan Chism ( the The Timer guy) makes the Foreverlast timer for them don't you? They contacted him about making a timer for them. He made them buy 10,000. Stan offers a timer called the Plan B that is the same as the Foreverlast.

Comment

The Timer lol.

Comment

The Timer

Comment

I have the Timer, Spin Tech and Texas hunter. Knock on wood, never a problem with any of them. They are all 10+ years old.

Comment

My All Seasons have The Timer in them. No problems

Comment

Working...
                              X