This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    Sorry...I just gave myself an infraction (warning) for spelling/grammar smack! I'll do better.
    We still have infractions? Who knew?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Frogs are 2-0 vs Harbaugh.....

Comment

JSN is going pro......not gonna compete for a National title.....

Back in the day kids would kill to get back on the field and compete......

Portal, NIL, Opt Outs....eff all that

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
          JSN is going pro......not gonna compete for a National title.....

Back in the day kids would kill to get back on the field and compete......

Portal, NIL, Opt Outs....eff all that
          WOW! Josh Pate questioned last week (before the CCGs) whether some of those guys might have checked out after the loss to Michigan, and whether they would be all in even if given the chance to back door the CFP. Hard to believe anybody would opt out of the CFP.
          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Sanders now has his chance to make a case for a top tier program if he can make waves at Colorado. Will be interesting to watch!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
              WOW! Josh Pate questioned last week (before the CCGs) whether some of those guys might have checked out after the loss to Michigan, and whether they would be all in even if given the chance to back door the CFP. Hard to believe anybody would opt out of the CFP.
              He is claiming the doctors said he needs 2 more months of rehab...but insiders are saying his dad has his ear...and making this call.....

From Rockwall Texas BTW

Comment

/var/folders/7w/571n0lcs5lv_8hvxm2hq7yq80000gn/T/com.apple.iChat/Messages/Transfers/Image 12-5-22 at 2.38 PM.jpg

Comment

Comment

9 of 12. The state of Texas is killing it. Kicking *** in basketball too.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 12-05-2022, 05:44 PM.

Comment

****..... Rice made a bowl....

Comment

Spencer Sanders going to the portal? I didn't realize he still had his covid extra year of eligibility.

Oklahoma State quarterback Spencer Sanders is entering the transfer portal, he announced Monday. Multiple sources tell 247Sports that Sanders told several teammates on Monday he plans on exploring his options in the portal

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                            Spencer Sanders going to the portal? I didn't realize he still had his covid extra year of eligibility.

https://247sports.com/Article/Oklaho...tal-199661125/

**** he must be on the 8 year plan...

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                              He is claiming the doctors said he needs 2 more months of rehab...but insiders are saying his dad has his ear...and making this call.....

From Rockwall Texas BTW
                              Sounds like daddy is looking far a little green for himself and kiddo bought it hook line and sinker. You're better off Withrow him.

Comment

Geaux Tigers!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X