What are these worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are these worth

Bottom is a Colt .38 Police special that belonged to my great great grandfather.

Im not sure what the top one is but I believe it will shoot .22 It belonged to my grand father and it looks to me like something home made.
    Attached Files

Irreplaceable so no price can be placed on either.

Comment

Not looking to sell, was just wondering.

Comment

That top one definitely looks homemade that's really cool!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Take to a rare gun collector or find one to take it to. Who knows whar either would be worth!

I have an older 12 gauge Marlin Goose gun with a 36" barrel that i thought might be worth $100 but looking on some sights, it could be worth north of $400 maybe more according to online auctions!

Comment

Originally posted by FamousAmos View Post
              Irreplaceable so no price can be placed on either.
              X2

Cannot help with value but owned by Grandfather and Great Great Grandfather, that’s pretty cool. Both sure need to stay in your family and just keep handing them down.

Comment

I appreciate that info just not sure where to find a rare gun place in dfw

Comment

Just goto a Colt forum. One of my best friends is a gun guy. He does LE S&Ws. Can tell you price based and if its common or rare gun. Based on the length and time frame I font think that Colt is considered rare.

Neither can be replaced- awesome pieces of history

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                    Just goto a Colt forum. One of my best friends is a gun guy. He does LE S&Ws. Can tell you price based and if its common or rare gun. Based on the length and time frame I font think that Colt is considered rare.

Neither can be replaced- awesome pieces of history
                    I will have to do that. Is there a trustworthy site anyone recommends to check serial numbers?

Comment

Don't have a clue on price, but very nice.

Comment

Working...
                      X