2021 Salty H20 Fishing Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    Shouldn't you be arguing with smart over bbq or someone else about music and future NFL rejects?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    No.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      Shouldn't you be arguing with smart over bbq or someone else about music and future NFL rejects?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
        I was wondering what this thread was about
        You're definitely in the wrong spot move along...

Comment

I wont go read up on all those pages of cork vs free shrimpin

Comment

Alright guys..im gonna try to be a team player on this thread. This is my first go at it...let me know if i am doing anything wrong?
            Attached Files

Comment

The goat. [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If y'all like podcasts a good friend of mine is starting up a new one that y'all might like. Look up the Texas Podcast and Blast on Spotify. Check it out and see what you think. The first episode aired yesterday. Matt is new to podcasts and I am sure there is a learning curve to it so if you have any feedback or suggestions let me know and I'll pass it on to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post
                  If y'all like podcasts a good friend of mine is starting up a new one that y'all might like. Look up the Texas Podcast and Blast on Spotify. Check it out and see what you think. The first episode aired yesterday. Matt is new to podcasts and I am sure there is a learning curve to it so if you have any feedback or suggestions let me know and I'll pass it on to him.

Cool. Speaking of cast and blast...do you do cast and blast trips in the Fall?

Comment

Listened yesterday and subscribed yesterday. If I heard right the next episode is going to have some guy named Ging on it???

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                      Listened yesterday and subscribed yesterday. If I heard right the next episode is going to have some guy named Ging on it???

Yeah, should be fun. Y'all can listen to me stutter and stammer and sound like a redneck hick. It was way out of my comfort zone but hey, gotta step out there and try something new every once in awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post

Ging guy huh?? There goes the neighborhood!! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post

That is a possibility. I have done the fishing half of cast and blasts for folks for awhile now and have run the hunting portion through a friend of mine who has an excellent setup for private saltmarsh duck hunts. I personally have some big changes coming up and may or may not be getting back into the waterfowl hunting side of things again. I just can't say for sure if I am going to be doing that myself yet or not. I am going to be looking into some fall/winter options outside of just fishing. I just honestly don't know where I am going to land on that just yet. If I do start guiding duck hunts again it'll be on the private marsh I mentioned above. It's an incredible property.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            Alright guys..im gonna try to be a team player on this thread. This is my first go at it...let me know if i am doing anything wrong?

This tread is for salt water. That there is fresh water.

Comment

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post

That is a possibility. I have done the fishing half of cast and blasts for folks for awhile now and have run the hunting portion through a friend of mine who has an excellent setup for private saltmarsh duck hunts. I personally have some big changes coming up and may or may not be getting back into the waterfowl hunting side of things again. I just can't say for sure if I am going to be doing that myself yet or not. I am going to be looking into some fall/winter options outside of just fishing. I just honestly don't know where I am going to land on that just yet. If I do start guiding duck hunts again it'll be on the private marsh I mentioned above. It's an incredible property.

sounds like a west matty mafia trip if I ever heard one........

Comment

Originally posted by KIETHSTONE View Post
                                This tread is for salt water. That there is fresh water.

Tell 'em!

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X