Thieves got me again! 2x in 2 weeks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

What if firearms get stolen out of your house? Should we blame the gun owner still? Or only after they break in and steal the second time, or third?
    I would hope after atleast twice ot even the third time you would get a safe.

Comment

It only took one getting stolen in my vehicle in 2004 to make me never leave anything of value in my truck ever again.....nothing I care to lose anyway. It sucks and is a PITA having to take it in and out every trip but its cheap insurance I get to keep my hard earned stuff.....

Comment

This right here is why I take everything out of my truck each day. Sucks man, sorry to hear.

Comment

Slow learner.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
            Slow learner.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
            Third time is the charm!

Comment

Thieves suck, but they can't take what's not there.

Comment

I'm not gonna pile on, but I'm not gonna make any excuses for you, either.

Comment

I got married twice so I'm on your side

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                    Are you a welder by chance?
                    Bwahahaaha! Right on. That's funny sheesh right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Bud View Post
                      I’m tired of everybody trying to make the victim look bad for not locking their stuff up or forgetting to lock it. Yes, we all feel stupid after being robbed but it is not the victims fault that there are punks out there. It’s almost like we accept it. I think that’s part of the problem. I don’t know all the answers but blaming the victims isn’t one of them.

As a gun owner it’s your responsibility to SECURE your firearms. Unfortunately in your driveway (that’s accessible to the public) and in your locked vehicle is not secured as you’ve found out twice now.

Yes the thieves are the scum and criminal but you bear some responsibility as well.

OP I take it you don’t have your LTC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have never figured out why folks leave guns inside a vehicle. I just can’t figured it out.

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
                          I have never figured out why folks leave guns inside a vehicle. I just can’t figured it out.
                          I'm in restaurant and gun is outside in locked vehicle, not sure on other option.

Comment

I take 15ish credit cards a day and I have folks tell me "I have to get my wallet out of the truck"
                            No way here in H town. Nothing ever..................

Comment

Wow! First off, I hate a thief and hope someone catches him in the act and can do something about it. But, really man, leaving a gun in the car/truck overnight? What are you thinking? Twice! And, like someone already stated, now you've armed two bad guys. Irresponsible!

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
                                I'm in restaurant and gun is outside in locked vehicle, not sure on other option.

Ummm. LTC?

Orrrrrrr (not that I’m suggesting to break the law) who would know if you didn’t leave it in the vehicle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X