Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

utv recommendations minus Polaris

Got a quote from my local polaris dealer for 2 seater ranger 500. 18K plus
    Ask dealer to remove all but the poly roof, front bumper and poly windscreen. 15k.

what other UTV's would you recommend?
    Last edited by 2050z; 10-21-2021, 06:39 AM.

mule pro or honda pioneer. not sure they will be much cheaper but after my last 2 polaris'
    i wont buy another one. cant go wrong with honda and my buddies mule pro is awesome.

Comment

Mule Pro is the best bang for your buck in my opinion.
      But they're all expensive now. In high demand and hard to get.
      Same situation as the trucks.

Comment

Can Am Defender

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
          Ask dealer to remove all but the poly roof, front bumper and poly windscreen. 15k.

I'd check other dealers if you are considering a Polaris. That price is high, especially for a 500 IMO

Comment

I am looking into HiSun, as I drive by there Headquarters daily and see the units flooding in and they are not a bad unit, but only see 2 dealers in North Tx
            Price is very good as well. I just have not heard much about them.. but worth looking into

Hisun Motors offers a complete line up of powersport vehicles including utvs & atvs including strike, sector, electric, hs series, tactic, forge & youth models.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
              I am looking into HiSun, as I drive by there Headquarters daily and see the units flooding in and they are not a bad unit, but only see 2 dealers in North Tx
              Price is very good as well. I just have not heard much about them.. but worth looking into

https://www.hisunmotors.com/
              You may want to check into them a lot more thoroughly! Parts are very hard to come by and they need them often

Comment

Tracker for the price

Comment

I've not really heard any negative, comments but i am sure if i keep reading and looking I will, Thanks for the head's up..

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post

Have Justin Spies here in TBH get you a quote for the machine that’s right for you. That is high for a 500, doesn’t even sound right. I paid 16k for a new XP 1000 crew 2 years ago. As others said, high demand right now but 15k for a 2 seater 500 sounds wild.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just bought a can am defender and I really like it. Coming from a ranger the defender is much smoother and just better thought out in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

For $18k I think you can find a used 4x4 trooper / kia / jeep etc... and that seems to be about low-mid price for UTVs now... In 05 I paid 8k for a mule trans and thought that was outrageous... in the used market some are almost getting what they paid for their utvs...

My 05 is still going strong. and all though not fast and flashy as the others its a workhorse...

Comment

Club Car golf car for flatland work.
                          Kawasaki mule for variable terrain work. My FXT is too wide for mountain atv trails.
                          Honda pioneer if actually going on atv/utv mountain trail rides and work.

Good luck Mr2050z

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post

https://www.hisunmotors.com/
                            thanks there is a dealer in Sherman.

Comment

Hondas have alot of power and are nice (also easier to fix). If you want to spend more Cam-am by far is the best UTV.

Comment

Working...
                              X