No announcement yet.

Harvey sucks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My prayers for you and your family. I have a boss that lives off of Keith road and had 8-10' in his house . I know majority of that area took a BIG hit. Sorry for your loss man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So sorry to hear this. Getting something in my eye with each of these threads I open. Glad you are all safe and prayers up. Texas Strong!

Comment

I parked my Tundra past that stop sign....
        Attached Files

Comment

Im in a similar situation! Keep your head up and it will get better. You got the important things your life and your family! The rest is just stuff. I'm praying for you!

Comment

More pics. My mounts are ruined.....Tacoma, ruined, lawnmower, ruined. Pretty much lost everything.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
              More pics. My mounts are ruined.....Tacoma, ruined, lawnmower, ruined. Pretty much lost everything.
              I can't even imagine the feeling. Not that it's much consolation, but I bet that Scag can be salvaged. Even if you can't save the motor, you can always replace the motor & hydraulic pumps if needed.

Comment

Man, I can't imagine!!! Prayers up for y'all!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thanks to everyone kind enough to take the time reply. This is just the beginning of what will be a long process. Talked to Farm Bureau yesterday. Tundra and Acura covered, Tacoma, house, contents not covered, as expected. Applied with FEMA.....My bow survived ��

Comment

So sorry man, tough read. Hang in there.

Comment

Working...
                    X