Monkey Chow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monkey Chow

Is monkey chow as nutritious as it once was? I was told the ingredients changed making it not effective, like it was said to be in the past.

I see what you did there.

Comment

Nutritious

Comment

I'd think dead flies are more nutritious....

Comment

Fly bait is still more nutritional the way I understand it.

Comment

Golden Malrin works great for them flies

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
              Golden Malrin works great for them flies
              How does one go about getting the "flies" to partake of the Golden Malrin? Can of tuna?

Comment

Not as well as it used to. The recipe/ingredients must have changed.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
                  How does one go about getting the "flies" to partake of the Golden Malrin? Can of tuna?
                  Mix 1/3 can of Golden Malrin with one large bottle of Mountain Dew (or orange) soda. Add a couple hands full of corn in a small tub and pour the thoroughly dissolved mixture in. It's very nutritious!

Comment

Originally posted by hammer63 View Post
                    Mix 1/3 can of Golden Malrin with one large bottle of Mountain Dew (or orange) soda. Add a couple hands full of corn in a small tub and pour the thoroughly dissolved mixture in. It's very nutritious!
                    Wouldn't the deer get into it if corn was in there?

Comment

Grape soda from the dollar store is cheap and taste well mixed with GoldenMalrin. The trash pandas love it! Cheap canned cat food has a sweet aroma that brings them to the spot of your choice for them to dine, say somewhere the deer and cattle won't eat their meal.

Comment

Ive killed 50+ flies this year in my breeder pen, marlin and big red mix is my go to

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                          Ive killed 50+ flies this year in my breeder pen, marlin and big red mix is my go to
                          Dude...I would have bought the marlin from you. That's some fine table fare right there. I love fish.

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                            How long between consumption and dead?

Comment

Make it stout and they never leave the kitchen. Prep on the weak side and they make it to the fifty yard line, allegedly allegedly so I’ve been told

Comment

Working...
                              X