** You steal.... I kill... **

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brad96 View Post
    Regarding the original video, I agree that the off-duty cop's tactics were good. When the gun is pointed at him, he gives up his bike and retreats to cover before drawing his pistol. The next part, I don't think would go over so well in a U.S. courtroom. He advances from a position of relative safety TOWARD the thieves, who are in the process of trying to leave the scene. Shooting the first one seemed more like protecting his bike than defending his life. Shooting the second was pretty much just street justice. I agree that we would have a lot less crime if more robberies ended this way. I just don't think our current laws would support the "good guy" in this scenario, if the same thing happened here in the U.S. I'm not a lawyer, and I know nothing about the applicable laws in Brazil.
    In my opinion it is completely lawful in Texas. It is not really even debatable if it was actually a robbery. Others states?

Probably some are similar to Texas but others might bring you up on charges just for pulling a weapon. NY, NJ , CA, etc., come to mind……

Comment

Another one in Houston. I was wondering if any of you LEO had been on some of these cases in Houston. I know some of the footage is older, some not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
        The video I'm seeing is fake. No muzzle flash of smoke or anything and no recoil. The bikers just fall over. I call bs
        You do realize that muzzle flash isn’t always and if at all is barely
        visible in bright daylight? I doubt it’s fake…

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
          You do realize that muzzle flash isn’t always and if at all is barely visible in bright daylight? I doubt it’s fake…
          …. or at night. Some of my duty rounds barely flash.

Comment

What about recoil?? I still call fake.

Comment

Originally posted by Redfeathers View Post

He said that guy took "the side of the hill temperature challenge" [emoji1787]

Comment

^^^^ He has some great lines. "There's a goat rope, a goat rodeo, and what we have today, is a taliban quinceanera.

"Room temperature challenge, asphalt temperature challenge, community beat down.
                The guy cracks me up with his comments. Watching his channel just reminds you to be prepared where ever you are.

Comment

Working...
                X