Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TBH Meet And Greet May 14. Any Interest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A great big THANK YOU to Mr. & Mrs. Gumbo Man for hosting a wonderful meal and get together. Really enjoyed meeting everyone and putting faces to screen names. We'll be coming back.
    Last edited by Pstraw; 05-14-2022, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Just barely made it home!! I’m so full I had to be real careful not to fall down gettin in the house to my recliner!!
      Terry, friend it was a rousing success!! Thank you sir!!
      What a great time seeing old friends and getting to put faces with names of some great new ones!! If y’all didn’t get to come, you missed out on some fantastic eats and wonderful fellowship… oh and the best Happy birthday singin I ever dun heer’d‼️
      GarGuy had Mr. David, AKA The Geezer along with his mom and wife there to celebrate Mr. David’s 86th. birthday!!
      Mr. David told some really cool stories about GarGuy back when he was just a wee tyke.
      Thanks again everyone!!
      Last edited by SaltwaterSlick; 05-14-2022, 04:12 PM. Reason: Dang auto-correct!

Comment

Today was a very enjoyable one for me and everyone in attendance. It was great meeting so many new friends and being able to celebrate the Geezers birthday made it special. My thanks goes out to everyone that was able to make it out today. I apologize for the crummy pictures.
        Attached Files

Comment

It was great to wish happy birthday to Mr David. Glad you brought him out Steve. It sure looked like he enjoyed it.

Comment

We had a ball. Voodoo shrimp, jumbo fried shrimp, boudan balls, fried fish, and crawfish.

Then top that with birthday cake and icecream. Gosh t hat place is good! TERRY, I want to thank you and your wife again. It was a really nice day for all of us. Super nice to see old friends and meet face to face some great tbhers.

Comment

Looks like a good time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Any pics with SH?

Comment

Looks like a great time.

Comment

Sorry i missed this had to go to Rayburn with my son in law

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post

Missed seeing ya today Pat

Comment

Just got home, Thanks for hosting us Terry. For those that have never been to Terry's place, those were some of the best Crawfish I've ever had. Thanks again.

Now I have fish to clean.

Comment

Had a great time meeting everyone and didn’t see not one **** yellow corvette.

Thanks for having us Terry.

Comment

We WILL be back! The bugs, jumbali, and cat fish was awesome! Thanks for a great time and even better food! And folks!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post

George Jones had better excuses for be a “No Show”.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                                George Jones had better excuses for be a “No Show”.
                                I'll come see you for sure

Comment

Working...
                                X